Space 220 Lounge Reservations

JTT

Original Poster
Does anybody have any help on how to get Space 220 Lounge Reservations? I'm 60 days out and jumping in at 7 AM. There was nothing for the whole week. Very frustrating. šŸ˜¢šŸ¤¬

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Does anybody have any help on how to get Space 220 Lounge Reservations? I'm 60 days out and jumping in at 7 AM. There was nothing for the whole week. Very frustrating. šŸ˜¢šŸ¤¬
Are you staying onsite? If so, you really have to look at booking it on your last possible day. If not, you would have to get extremely lucky to get it at all.

Chi84

Premium Member
Dining reservations open at 6 am Eastern and we've had luck as early as 5:45. (Apologies if you already knew that but it wasn't clear.)

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I šŸ‘ you?
Premium Member
You can use one of the dining alert websites. You can Google ā€œdisney dining alerts freeā€ and several will pop up that you can set alerts. I have a touringplans membership, so typically use that one. I set alerts for the Lounge and for the regular restaurant reservations for my Marathon Weekend trip and got several text alerts closer to the trip as they either added new ones or peopleā€™s plans change and reservations are cancelled. You have to be fast though when you get the texts, they go quick!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom