Spa treatment- Grand Floridian

dvcnut39

My wife has had a bad two years. I reserved a 50 minute personalized massage for her at The Grand Floridian. I was just wondering if anyone else had done this and I'm looking for some reviews.

Thanks, Mark

boatingmama

Worth every penny!!!

My wonderful husband scheduled me for the hour Swedish massage and pedicure/manicure...something I have never done before, as I can always think of a better way to spend that money. But it was absolutely wonderful! The staff were very accomodating and sweet, and the treatment unforgetable. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the therapists names to give a referrence, but I would imagine that they staff only the best. What a wonderful, thoughtful thing for you to do for you wife!

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

Original Poster
Thank you for the kind words and great review. My wife desparately needs something to pick up her spirits and I'm sure this will do the trick.

Upvote 0

KnK

I did the 90 minutes facial last year. What a treat. I prefer facial's to massage, I find the facial more relaxing, plus you do get an upper body massage with it.

I'm looking forward to my facial again this year.

Definitely worth every dime. They do pamper you. Make sure you tell her to bring a little bag with her essentials. She'll want to shower after. They have hair dryers, razors, shampoo and soap.

The oils and things they use can mess up your hair, and it can be a bit embarrassing to walk around after.

Upvote 0

nolatron

Wife and I did a couples massage at the spa a few years ago. It was a wonderful, romantic experience and felt great. Staff was great.

I'd love to do it again for our upcoming trip, but our 2 year old says otherwise. :(

Upvote 0

SOLISIMO

We have gone several times. They are very professional. My wife in July recieved a maternity massage which not everyone can do so that goes to show you how qualified they are.

You should book one for yourself too and make it a couples massage. When I was done I went into the jacuzzi, sat in the sauna, then showered. Ive never felt so relaxed in my life. We made the reservations for early Sunday morning which made it better bc there was no one there.

Upvote 0
My wife has had a bad two years. I reserved a 50 minute personalized massage for her at The Grand Floridian. I was just wondering if anyone else had done this and I'm looking for some reviews.

Thanks, Mark

How nice of you to book this for your wife. The Grand Floridian Spa is terrific.

Here is a link where you can print off coupons for spa services. There is a $15 off the 50 minute massage or another for more money off two services.
http://www.wherethemagiclives.com/grand_floridian_news_and_updates.html

Enjoy - I hope your wife is doing better.

D

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

Original Poster
How nice of you to book this for your wife. The Grand Floridian Spa is terrific.

Here is a link where you can print off coupons for spa services. There is a $15 off the 50 minute massage or another for more money off two services.
http://www.wherethemagiclives.com/grand_floridian_news_and_updates.html

Enjoy - I hope your wife is doing better.

D

Thank you very much for the coupon. My wife will enjoy it even more because now we'll get more "value". My wife loves her coupons. Seriously, you guys have helped me a ton. I never would have thought of taking a bag for her to take a shower or do her make up afterwards.

Thanks again, Mark

Upvote 0

EpcotGrl

I had a massage & pedicure the last day of vacation--but at YBC--and loved it. I definitely felt rested & pampered & ready to face the airport ;)

Hope she enjoys it, hope it helps! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom