Souviners

BOWtifulDay

Original Poster
Hello all, I'm new to this and this will be my family's first trip to WDW. I'm a pretty budget savvy mama, I was told you could get Souviners at the Wal-Mart by Disney World, of course not official ones. But I was wondering do they happen to have and Minnie Mouse Bow ears? I do want good quality ears, because we will have them hanging in the girls room afterwards but I did see how much they were, so is it worth it to just get them from the parks or elsewhere?
Thank you in advance!

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I can't say I know the answer to your specific question about Minnie Mouse ears but I can tell you that the Super Target on US 192 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747) has an amazing section of souvenirs. Also I know many stores on Etsy carry Ears of all kinds and in some cases you could even customize for your daughters.

BOWtifulDay

Original Poster
Thank you! I'll defiantly check Target out as we will be staying off site the first night we get into town and in that same area! I will also take a look on Etsy! Thank you again!

NiarrNDisney

Thank you! I'll defiantly check Target out as we will be staying off site the first night we get into town and in that same area! I will also take a look on Etsy! Thank you again!

You're Welcome!

One more place you may also want to check is Disney's Character Warehouse at the Premium Outlets (8200 Vineland Ave #1252, Orlando, FL 32821) which is not a far drive from Disney Springs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom