Souvenir

petersenjp

Original Poster
This may have been posted before, but I just need a friday pick me up....If you could by one, and only one Souvenir at Disney, price no option.....what would it be? Any reason for that one selection???

wdwCC

This may have been posted before, but I just need a friday pick me up....If you could by one, and only one Souvenir at Disney, price no option.....what would it be? Any reason for that one selection???

That's easy. I saw a detailed 1 1/2 foot high replica of the castle at World of Disney at DTD. The evening of the MNSSHP, I walked up to the back of the castle. No one else was even close (DH was getting food), and looked at the mural without any one else around. Kind of having the castle to myself for a few minutes. The replica is detailed enough to have the planter I sat on for a few minutes. Reminds me of that night. I think my DH ordered the castle, BUT HE WON"T TELL ME!! :brick:

burninup4nick

Ive always wanted one of those really large snowglobes that have like the castle with the characters surrounding it inside....Ever since I was little Ive always wanted one... lol
:)

JenJas87

the Wilderness Lodge lincoln log set. unfortunately it isnt being made, or if it is it is being made in very small quantities. its never in stock :(

djpoore94

One of the framed art cells from Art of Disney. It would take me a long time to pick one out, but I have always loved stuff like that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom