Souvenir Castle Goblet from BOG?

TARDIS

I did 6 years ago. It’s cute looks and looks nice on my shelf (still lights up for some pretty room lighting). But worth is up to each person,it’s rather large so not sure I’d use it to drink out of past the initial meal, I simply got it for display.

Attachments

• 995C5381-77AB-4F70-8646-703308CE723D.jpeg
    995C5381-77AB-4F70-8646-703308CE723D.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 232

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I did 6 years ago. It’s cute looks and looks nice on my shelf (still lights up for some pretty room lighting). But worth is up to each person,it’s rather large so not sure I’d use it to drink out of past the initial meal, I simply got it for display.
Is the cup itself glass or clear plastic?

MightyMouse

As far as day to day use back in the real world, I find I get much more use out of the souvenir stein that you can purchase with Le Fou’s Brew over one Gaston’s Tavern.

JIMINYCR

Worth it? Depends on how you would value it as a souvineer. I have 2. The plastic piece between the base and Castle turrets light up and changes from blue to red colored lights. The plastic cup part is thick but they arent goblets I drink out of, theyre more of shelf sitting eye catchers for decorative purposes for me. I have the heavy Castle Mug thats ceramic thats better used for beverages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom