South Park Parodies Family Guy

dxwwf3

Original Poster
This is hillarious! Tune in on Comedy Central. They are giving Family Guy a taste of their own medicine and it's some good stuff.

CaptainMichael

dxwwf3 said:
This is hillarious! Tune in on Comedy Central. They are giving Family Guy a taste of their own medicine and it's some good stuff.
I turn it on, and the guy is bashing the tv with a baseball bat:fork:

dxwwf3

Original Poster
I haven't watched South Park in forever, but I might start again if the shows are still this good.

dxwwf3

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
Tis a shame, only the first few minutes were good.

Oh I thought the whole thing was great. Nobody spoofs movies like Parker and Stone (Team America is a perfect example).

dxwwf3

Original Poster
I highly doubt it. I think they are making fun of the event that happened and if they showed a drawing, it would cross the line.

BRER STITCH

Good stuff! :lol:

The whole Big Wheel high-speed chase sequence was hilarious!

Can't wait to see if they even bother finishing the episode...that MAY have been part of the joke!

:p

dr_teeth90210

So it turns out that Comedy Central pulled the Mohammed images from tonights episode of South Park.

So it's official. You can make fun of all races, religions, and nationalities with the exception of Islam and Scientologists.:brick:

Figment1986

dr_teeth90210 said:
So it turns out that Comedy Central pulled the Mohammed images from tonights episode of South Park.

So it's official. You can make fun of all races, religions, and nationalities with the exception of Islam and Scientologists.:brick:

Actually.. remember Jesus' Super Pals.. Mohammed was in it, and had a fire power... its now they want to censor because of that darn cartoon in a newspaper...

BRER STITCH

Figment1986 said:
Actually.. remember Jesus' Super Pals.. Mohammed was in it, and had a fire power... its now they want to censor because of that darn cartoon in a newspaper...

Yeah...funny how things change.

"Super Pals" was also BEFORE 9/11, ...a whole different world ago.....

:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom