Sounds Dangerous - Closed 7/7-8/5

wickedfan07

Original Poster
Anyone else notice this?

Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey: Closed for Refurbishment [July 7, 2008 to July 31, 2008]
Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey: Closed for Refurbishment [August 1, 2008 to August 5, 2008]

I realize no one really cares about this attraction, but I figured I'd post it anyway. Could this be related to American Idol? I wonder what they're doing. are the construction walls still up on the Commissary Lane side of the buildings?

(Sorry if this was mentioned already.)

Dwarful

Well, almost no one cares..but we have to sit through this show EVERY visit because our eight year old loves it. Not sure what the big draw for her is, but I can see we will have to make sure we go back to the studios after August 5 to see if it is re-open.

Jerm

They are adding a loop.......

Who knows what they will do, maybe upgrade the headphones to something this decade?

Computer Magic

Well, almost no one cares..but we have to sit through this show EVERY visit because our eight year old loves it. Not sure what the big draw for her is, but I can see we will have to make sure we go back to the studios after August 5 to see if it is re-open.
This is one of the greatest places for a nap

SiriusBlack

Who knows what they will do, maybe upgrade the headphones to something this decade?

They could just change the current storyline to a soundbite from an episode of THE PRICE IS RIGHT? Drew Carey of the new Millenium

brkgnews

I tend to remember the seats were in desperate need of refurb, but I dunno if that's what they're doing.

Maybe it's the quiet opening salvo of a major overhaul for the thing (as in getting some technical ducks in a row prior to completely changing the attraction)?

Odd that they'd close anything capable of eating people for a large portion of the summer.

Figment1986

I believe its due to all the idol construction going on next door...

and coming up with an idea to replace it soon, while doing a small tiny referb.

JEANYLASER

I believe its due to all the idol construction going on next door...

and coming up with an idea to replace it soon, while doing a small tiny referb.
me too Figment1986 they need have an idea to replacement soon. SoundDangerous is to boring for me they need to change soon!

EpcotServo

Maybe cleaning the headphones for the first time in this decade.
:lol:

(Scary, but true. And also the reason I avoid it at all costs.)

crassmonkey

Well even though I wish they would just get rid of it, I guess a refurb. is in order.

they also need to update the post-ride stuff. The technology is really old, and not as much fun as it could be.

Vernonpush

Does anyone else have the feeling that this is just preliminary work for a change-over to become part of the American Idol Experience?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom