Sorry if I took your reservation last night...

petersenjp

Original Poster
So a very interesting thing happened last night, and this turns out to be a "tech issue"....

I was booking my dining reservations last night. I logged into the site, searched for Garden Grill. Found an open time. When I clicked the open time, it took me to another page, not the reservation page. When I logged out, and back in, the reservation time was gone from the available times. So....Try again. Another time became available so I clicked on it...Same thing happened.

Now coming from the tech world, I could take a guess that every time I clicked on a time, it would "lock" it and then it would not be available for anyone, yet it would not allow anyone, even Disney reps to book it.

So, I tried a few more places, a couple went through, a several happened to become unavailable when I clicked the time.

Funny thing is, when I talked with the Dining Help desk...."Yes sir, that is correct. Our update to the website has caused issues and when people are clicking on times, its locking them and they become unavailable".

4.5 hours later, after using my mobile experience app, the website, and multiple phone calls to the dining staff, I finally got the reservations completed.

So, from the bottom of my heart, sorry if I locked you out of a reservation last night. Looks like today it is functioning better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom