Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Liberty Square location now closed

dvitali

Never like the Pirates Adventure game in Adventure Land . Carry several maps around in one land is hard to stuff in one pocket compare to a pack of cards.

JoeCamel

Yeah I usually see about 3-4 grown adults with their satchels of cards rushing through the game for more free packs they can sell on eBay.

Maybe fleabay and maybe they just want to give them away to new players. Unless you play the game you don't know how it works

dreamfinder

Yeah I usually see about 3-4 grown adults with their satchels of cards rushing through the game for more free packs they can sell on eBay.

Eh, the eBay market is pretty saturated/worn out now except for the rares and the party cards. Single cards might go for a buck or so, not sure if it's worth the effort once you account for eBay/Paypal fees.

Dole Whip Happy Hour

We used the Liberty Square location a few times, soo happy we didn't have to take the time to walk all the way back to the beginning of Main Street, and THEN have to wait in another line for who knows how long. This spot was great when you had a problem, lost card, or a question, The cast members there were some of the nicest we ever met on our trips when dealing with our small but frustrating issues. My kids loved playing this, at the time,aged 12 and 8. We would do as many as we could between fastpasses and all the other stuff we wanted to see, keeping the Disney excitement going. I don't know if my kids would play it again next time we go, but I think if we did, and we had some sort of problem, I think we would seriously consider just giving up playing, instead of using an hour of our Disney time walking back and waiting for help.

wdrive

image.jpeg
I didn't really mind them closing this location but they still haven't cleaned it up. So many guests walking past wondering where the cast member is or why it is closed.

dreamfinder

View attachment 146542 I didn't really mind them closing this location but they still haven't cleaned it up. So many guests walking past wondering where the cast member is or why it is closed.

Eh, operating under the theory that the cut backs are temporary, why rip out the infrastructure? Not sure of the exact specifics for this setup, but I'd suspect that there are power/network drops and anchor points/foundation for the podium and props. So if you take them out, you need to redo the ground, and doing that just gives management a reason not to ever bring it back. Not that a few hours of labor should keep WDW from doing something like this, so I'll stick with my optimistic temporary argument.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom