Sophia and Izzy Halloween Costumes

journ116

I bought both of my DD's the Sophia dress, amulet and tiaras, and here's what I think of each:

Dress
-From what I can tell, and more importantly my girls, the dress looks just like Sophia's; and the length should hit a little below the knee. However, be careful that nothing snags the more delicate materials on the dress, because it will fray (the waist my youngest DD's dressed was attached to a something during packaging, and arrived frayed).

Tiara
-It is heavy, but looks just like Sophia's. My DD's will only wear their crowns for a bit, before growing tired of the weight. On the plus side, the weight of the crown means it's probably made of nicer material:rolleyes:

Amulet
-Once again, the necklace resembles Sophia's, and there's a small button on the back of the amulet to make it glow for a few seconds. On the downside, the necklace was manufactured in two pieces: the part closest to the actual amulet is clearly wire or non-stretchable thread; the part thatsits at and around the neck is made of stretchable thread, but it doesn't provide much "give." When my youngest DD tried her amulet on for the very first time, the stretchy thread broke (and my daughter's head falls in the 10th percentile...so, she's got a very small noggin). I'm not quite sure how to fix it, but eventually I'll have to. Also, the same daughter's amulet won't glow, even with the little plastic thingy removed (you'll know what I mean if you ever buy one). That's strike two for the necklace, but none-the-less a necessity to complete the look. In the end, please be careful with the necklace!

Hope any of this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom