Sony & MARVEL are friends again; Spider-Man is back in the MCU

Darkprime

Do we finally have confirmation of the multiverse?

In the still-untitled sequel, we are preparing for a different setup and execution to the franchise, which seems similar to what we saw in the animated and Oscar-winning “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.”

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Do we finally have confirmation of the multiverse?

Um, its already been confirmed that the multiverse exists in the MCU. I mean we have a movie coming out with "multiverse" in the title - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

NateD1226

Tom Holland shared a picture with him in his suit and his brother with the caption:

Today was easily one of the highlights of my career. For those of you that were there, you know what I’m talking about and for those of you that weren’t, you better buckle up!!!

1612141122088.png

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I was talking about specifically for Spider-Man 3. Feige has teased it and now we have confirmation from a trade.
And again it was already confirmed, WandaVision events leads into Doctor Strange 2 which events leads into Spider-Man 3. All dealing with the Multiverse. This was gone over in broad strokes at Investor Day. The only thing not confirmed at the time was casting, but that too has now been confirmed including Jaime Fox and others reprising their roles from previous films.

But if you need an outside trade to tell you want we already know through rumors and now pretty much has been confirm by Marvel during Investor Day then cool. :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
And again it was already confirmed, WandaVision events leads into Doctor Strange 2 which events leads into Spider-Man 3. All dealing with the Multiverse. This was gone over in broad strokes at Investor Day. The only thing not confirmed at the time was casting, but that too has now been confirmed including Jaime Fox and others reprising their roles from previous films.

But if you need an outside trade to tell you want we already know through rumors and now pretty much has been confirm by Marvel during Investor Day then cool. :)

Spider-Man 3 is now being released before Doctor Strange 2.

But, yeah, all the casting 'leaks' for SP3 is clearly multi-versal.

SM3 is starting to resemble the planned, but sadly shelved, Batman Triumphant movie from Warner Bros back in the late 90s/early 00s.
The idea was to bring back a lot of villains and other characters from the movie series, Jack Nicholson's Joker, Danny DeVito's Penguin, Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman, Jim Carrey, etc etc. Have everyone face-off against the Bat in a final dream sequence showdown.

Bringing back all those actors would have shot the budget into the stratosphere, which is why the project was eventually abandoned among other issues. We the movie-goers lost what could have been a great finale.

Though entirely different, this SM movie is giving off the same vibes that WB failed to deliver.

Don't disappoint, Sony/Marvel.

Brer Oswald

There’s no way this is all happening in the next movie. I’d imagine they’re going to build it up a bit in 3, with some returning actors, and fully bring in the Spider-Men with 4.

Darkprime

There’s no way this is all happening in the next movie. I’d imagine they’re going to build it up a bit in 3, with some returning actors, and fully bring in the Spider-Men with 4.

If you actually think about it the end of Far from home kinda sets up the multiverse in a pretty unique way.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Zendaya posted a name too

View attachment 534795
Okay, clearly this movie is going to be called:

Spider-Man: Home Fries

or

Spider-Man: Homies

or

Spider-Man: Home is Where the Heart Is

or

Spider-Man: Home Away From Home

or

Spider-Man: Homogenous

or

Spider-Man: Home on the Range

or

Spider-Man: Home Base

or

Spider-Man: Home Depot (my personal fave :D )

or

Spider-Man: @ Home

or

Spider-Man: Mi Casa es Su Casa

or

Spider-Man: Home Alone

or

Spider-Man: There's No Place Like Home

or

(my real guesses:))

Spider-Man: Homegrown

or

Spider-Man: Home Town

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom