Sony DSC-H50/B 9.1-Megapixel Digital Camera

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It is SLR like (in that its roughly SLR shape) - but not an SLR. Are you looking for something with removable lens?

Nemo14

Corey - I don't know anything about the camera, so I can't help you there. But I think the reason you didn't get many responses is in the title of your thread. Similar titles have often been from spammers trying to get cheap advertising for their products. If you change the title to something like "Help me decide" or Camera Advise needed" you might get more results. JMO. :)

Interruption

The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s. Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s. I assured her we could help and sought the assistance of the office manager. "You'll never believe this one, " I told him." I just got a call from a customer who bought some chairs from us in the 1930s. " Before I could finish repeating her request, he interrupted and said, "Don't tell me she hasn't received them yet!" ----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom