Pre-Trip Sons 16th at Disneyworld!Woohoo

Bugz

Original Poster
AK always first day! MK second (boys birthday) now have to dig for more cuz we plan so far ahead lol :cool:

Bugz

Original Poster
Got fat passes for dinosaur , safari , toy story , t mountain , s mountain , soarin , mission space , star tours , and Peter pan believe it or not cuz we missed it last year and I love that darn ride ! And it was busy every time we tried to get on it!!lol

Bugz

Original Poster
This is my first pre trip planning report so bear with me and thanx for the responses ! I am meeting a lot of good friends through this and it's fun so far! Of course I am high on our upcoming Disney vacation Woohoo !!!

Bugz

Original Poster
First day planning AK for reasons most of us agree it's a 3/4 day park and Dinosaur is my favorite ride then hopefully restaurantosaurus for quick snack and end up at Shutters for a steak!!

Bugz

Original Poster
51 days! Already went yesterday bought new socks etc. New watch , old one might give out at important time , and was irritating my skin , don't need that in the Florida heat!

Bugz

Original Poster
Thank you we are very excited ! 137 will go fast as you know we had 130 when I started our countdown and I thought it would be forever!!

Bugz

Original Poster
For sure gonna fly jet blue and me , wife , and son , wish I could take my best friend Rose my dog but she will stay with my cousin 2 cats also staying home that we will face time , Millie (tiger) and Sebastian (Tonkanese) I know , but I miss them when we are gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom