Song most likely to invade your head

bonbon

Originally posted by Ryan
I'll see your true colors....shining through....
Now that you menation it that one definitley gets stuck in my head. I'm sorry but I have to disagree and say that preshow sucks. And the fact that they don't let anyone sit makes it worse! I've got your stupid true colors right here!!! ;)

DisJosh

Originally posted by Ryan
"I'll see your true colors....shining through....I'll see your true colors....._____...so don't be afraid...." I love that song. It can be stuck in my head whenever.

That pre show always gets me all treary eyed....:( :D

DisJosh

Originally posted by bonbon
Yeah I get all teary eyed too b/c my legs hurt so bad and I wanna sit down! Is it so much to ask??? :)

Ohhh......I get teary eyed b/c those glasses really strain your eyes. They should warn you not to put them on until you're seated!

bonbon

Originally posted by Disjosh
Ohhh......I get teary eyed b/c those glasses really strain your eyes. They should warn you not to put them on until you're seated!
LOL!!! You must really look like a tourie waking around in those glasses!!! HAHAHA!!! ;)

DisJosh

Originally posted by marciahahn

Uh, DisJosh, you are a tourist.;)

No no no.....your only a tourist in WDW if its your first or second time. After that you're a veteran! I'm a veteran that looks like a tourist.......but dont let it fool you it's just camoflouge!:D

The Mom

Premium Member
Disjosh's a tourie!!! Disjosh's a tourie!!! Disjosh's a tourie!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Bonbon, my sweet, unless you've moved here in the last few minutes, you're also a tourist. ;)

DisJosh

Disjosh's a tourie!!! Disjosh's a tourie!!! Disjosh's a tourie!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No no no......7 times to WDW that spells veteran! How many pple can tackle all the E ticlet rides in Magic Kingdom b4 noon?! huh huh? not many.......I am one of the few and the proud! I'll gladly challenge any of you to an E ticket ride race in all of WDW......I would ride circles around ya. Except for DAK......I always get lost there! :(

The Mom

Premium Member
Don't feel bad, guys, when I'm at WDW, I'm a tourist too, albeit an experienced one. Damn, Tramp's going to get me on that one, but I don't care! ;) Maybe Marky or one of the Jays will beat him to it. :)

DisJosh

Give me a year and a half and I wont be a tourist.......in fact I'll be even less of a tourist than you when i'm the one designing rides for your enjoyment......I believe the same goes for bonbon.....sooo :p :p :D

The Mom

Premium Member
And now my post count is back to where it was before mean Mr Steve took them all away!!:p

(I hope I don't wake up tomorrow morning and discover my count back down to zero.)

bonbon

Bonbon, my sweet, unless you've moved here in the last few minutes, you're also a tourist.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :eek: ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! I'M NOT A TOURIST I SWEAR!!! I don't gawk at things and i know my way around blindfolded. Plllllleeeeeaaaasssseeee take it back!!!

bonbon

And thanks for sticking up for me Disjosh! :) It's not our fault we like out of state. LoL do you think I wanna live in New Jersey??? :D

markymark

OK,OK, you guys aren't tourists. You just "tawk" funny!;)

marcia!! you are losing your touch!! You are going to let bobbon off like that!! you have been away tooooooo long.

BTW I've been 8 times, 9 in Sept and 10 by next Aug. Am I a tourist or a vet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom