Sometimes a Relaxing Stroll Around the Parks Can Lift Your Spirits

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I've been making "Relaxing Stroll Videos" around the parks using my smartphone stabilizer and my iPhone. I've had several people mention that it really lifts their spirits to just put these on in the background and enjoy the sights and sounds of the parks. I don't narrate the strolls, except for a very brief introduction.
What do you think? Does this kind of thing relax you? Before I started making these videos, I found that a lot of people show a lot of themselves in Disney YouTube Videos, so I strive to do the opposite... show the parks in all of their beauty. Enjoy!

TwilightZone

I've been making "Relaxing Stroll Videos" around the parks using my smartphone stabilizer and my iPhone. I've had several people mention that it really lifts their spirits to just put these on in the background and enjoy the sights and sounds of the parks. I don't narrate the strolls, except for a very brief introduction.
What do you think? Does this kind of thing relax you? Before I started making these videos, I found that a lot of people show a lot of themselves in Disney YouTube Videos, so I strive to do the opposite... show the parks in all of their beauty. Enjoy!

I see your vids in the recommended all the time. One of these days I will actually watch one.

SteamboatJoe

This is a great way to document the history of the parks. As things are refurbished and re-imagined, video like this will be great for comparison (especially of items that don't tend to get photographed a lot) and nostalgic for many. I would advise adding the date the video was shot at some point in the video just for reference. Keep up the good work!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
This is a great way to document the history of the parks. As things are refurbished and re-imagined, video like this will be great for comparison (especially of items that don't tend to get photographed a lot) and nostalgic for many. I would advise adding the date the video was shot at some point in the video just for reference. Keep up the good work!
@marni1971 , new source material for your 10-year-updates...

nickys

Premium Member
I've loved your resort videos. Now I have something new to watch. :D

And I watch them to fill that yearning feeling I have, knowing it'll be a couple of years before I'm back. :cry:

Thanks for these. Now if only I could take a day off work and curl up and watch them all....!

JIMINYCR

I find them very enjoyable. It provides a unique way to fill the void between visits. It gives a great view of the sights, sounds, feel of the parks scanning around so we get a complete view of what we miss at home. And without the narration we can focus more on what youre showing off. Thanks !!

jhastings74

One of my favorite things to do when I'm my treadmill is to put on videos like this and pretend that I am 'there'. I just subscribed to your channel and will absolutely love to immerse myself in all of the ones you offer! The part that I most appreciate is that fact that it is not narrated and I can hear exactly what I would hear as if I was actually there. Thank you so much for doing these and providing them to us!

NickMaio

Nicely done - and much appreciated - especially when I have the Disney blues :)

Disney4family

Hi Josh!
Wow! I didn't know you were on this site, too!
I know you don't know me, but I feel like I know you from watching your live streams with Jenna every Friday night on ResortTV1!!!! (My son loves all your trips on the TTA at night!)
My husband is also very impressed with your park knowledge. He'll watch your videos for hours.
As everyone has said here, these relaxing strolls are just perfect for a much needed fix of just being there.
Thank you for all of your videos! I know how crazy busy your life is as a teacher and we really appreciate every opportunity we have to live vicariously through you at WDW!

awelpjourneys

I just found your channel earlier this week while researching Port Orleans videos. I watched several more, including your relaxing tour of Fantasyland. I appreciate the fact that I can see the little details I often miss in my hustle and bustle though the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom