Something special at christmas

Disneycraft

Original Poster
We are going to WDW for christmas this year ( from the UK ) .does anyone have any ideas for special things i can arrange for my family for in the room ,my kids are dd15 and twin sons 11 and i want it to feel christmassy for them .TIA

riverscu0m0

I suppose you could buy a small plastic christmas tree and put that in the room. You could also buy command style hooks and bring along your stockings and hang those in the room to. I strongly suggest the Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party, I haven't been to that one, but have been to the Halloween party and it really just adds something special.

rwdavis2

The parks will be decorated very well which may be enough. Google some photos. Where you stay can have an impact too. Wilderness Lodge is very heavily decorated.

NonnaT

We are going to WDW for christmas this year ( from the UK ) .does anyone have any ideas for special things i can arrange for my family for in the room ,my kids are dd15 and twin sons 11 and i want it to feel christmassy for them .TIA
We have been there for Halloween 3 times now, and I brought those cling on (cheap, cheap, cheap) decorations for windows and decorated the windows with stuff. If you're renting a car while there you could hop off site and pick up one of those very inexpensive small Christmas trees and decorate it with little Disney ornaments. (The cheap ones from Walmart, Target, drugstores, etc). I personally love to do stuff like that. Also I loved the command style hook idea for your stockings! I'm stealing that idea and putting up stockings in our room! Disney's Flower shop would probably deliver a small tree (a lot more expensive than Walmart). Let us know what you end up doing. Sounds like fun!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
The Disney Florist has some great Christmas options the my can deliver and decorate to your hotel room like gift baskets, trees, flowers, etc. We have gotten many things delivered from them including a small real decorated Christmas tree with lights and ornaments on it you can keep. They are wonderful. Www.DisneyFloralandGifts.com :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom