Trip Report Something happened on the way to Florida

Howdy one and Y'all
I know it's early for a pre-trip but what the heck i have been counting this down since last year.
This time we have decided to forgo our normal May time slot and venture over the pond in October.
The who ?
Me and Mrs Ferret (Matt and Donna)
may_7.7.jpg

Why October ?
Well we wanted to meet up with some friends of ours that are there at that time and we have always wanted to go at halloween time but work has always been an issue.
Well this Christmas i surprised Mrs Ferret with the paperwork on christmas day having already okayed the time off with her boss and sorted out the holiday.
Where ?
We are going back to Port Orleans Riverside as we liked the resort last time and the boat to Downtown Disney Springs is an absolute godsend to us.
Here is the rough breakdown of our planned trip so far,
October 15th . Depart our rock for Gatwick
October 16th . Depart Gatwick for the sunshine state, Get hire car,Check in and proceed to Downtown.
October 17th . Universal Studios daytime . MNSSHP nighttime (no dining reservations)
October 18th . Animal Kingdom.
October 19th . MGM studios ( MSDAHAV :D:D:D)
October 20th .Magic Kingdom (Liberty tree tavern lunch)
October 21st .Animal Kingdom (Boma dinner)
October 22nd . Shopping ( Boma Breakfast)
October 23rd . Universal Studios (dinner at Skipper canteen)
October 24th .EPCOT (Teppan Edo )
October 25th .Magic Kingdom ( Crystal palace breakfast)
October 26th .(Raglan road dinner)
October 27th .MGM (Chef Mickeys breakfast)
October 28th .Magic Kingdom ? ( O'hana dinner)
October 29th .Animal Kingdom/EPCOT (Boma breakfast)
October 30th . Depart Florida :cry:
October 31st . Arrive at Gatwick and transfer to rockhopper airlines to get home :grumpy:

All the above is subject to change except the flights.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
"Yes "we replied to Robin , "We are supposed to be at the Halloween party that started at 7pm and is due to finish in an hour."
"If you can just wait here one moment" she said and went out of a door behind reception. Moments later she was back with a piece of paper in her hand.
" Here are all the dates of the parties for the time you are staying with us. If you would just like to tell me which one you want i can amend that for you."
After a brief discussion we asked for the upcoming Friday as we could juggle some things around to make that work.
Tap tap tap on the keyboard and "that's all sorted for you"
"How much extra will that be ?" i asked as our party was on the last of the cheaper days and i was sure that Fridays event was more expensive.

"Nothing Extra "
"Anything else we can do for you ?"

"Thank you very much and i think we are all good now"
We left reception and drove Pablo around to our Mansion and found the room. Cases were quickly dumped and we took the decision to head to Downtown Disney as the resort food court had closed at 11pm.
The bus was there in less than 5 minutes and empty :cautious:

When we got to Downtown we quickly found out that the whole Dang place closes at 11pm .... Seriously :banghead:
Thankfully a certain Seattle coffee chain was still open and we grabbed some snack food and drinks from there before hightailing it back to our resort to finally get some rest. Tomorrow in a break from tradition we were going to visit the other castle as our first park. :jawdrop:
Home.jpg

Finally Home

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I need some popcorn. This is like a suspense novel. o_O

I want some popcorn too. Plus something...more too.

Indeed, Mr. Ferret should write a book about Vacation misadventures.
about his grace and understanding he exhibited. :geek:

I trust you as much as my children, payment upon completion of the job:D
oh no. I remember how long it took James to clean his room :cyclops:

Definitely has topped "peeing in a bottle"!

Peeing in a bottle I've seen mentioned multiple times by many. I missed that though I am understanding I should not miss the Pee in A Bottle. Link please, anyone, please?

Should that not be
"Want it"
"Dope it"
:p

Dope it. What a mess.

And trip report moving onto Day #1 at WDW......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom