Something Crazy Happened or...

ScarletNCream

Original Poster
I misunderstood the fastpass+ windows.

We are heading to Disney in October. We are staying off property from October 15th - October 22nd. Then we'll be at Pop from October 22nd - 24th. We've got a 6 day ticket and a MNSSHP. Our first day in the parks is going to be October 16th. We also have another family that is coming with us for only the offsite portion.

So I made fastpass+ reservations 60 days out for our onsite stay. And then I was prepared to make them 30 days out for each of our offsite days (reserving for the 16th today, the 17th tomorrow, etc). I logged in yesterday just to make sure everything was working and to my surprise I was able to make fast passes for then durations of the offsite trip - 31 days out from the start.

Is this because we're staying onsite later? I thought we could maybe make reservations for the whole trip at 60 days if the onsite portion was first. Maybe I'm completely wrong. Either way it was a welcome surprise!

nickys

Premium Member
I misunderstood the fastpass+ windows.

We are heading to Disney in October. We are staying off property from October 15th - October 22nd. Then we'll be at Pop from October 22nd - 24th. We've got a 6 day ticket and a MNSSHP. Our first day in the parks is going to be October 16th. We also have another family that is coming with us for only the offsite portion.

So I made fastpass+ reservations 60 days out for our onsite stay. And then I was prepared to make them 30 days out for each of our offsite days (reserving for the 16th today, the 17th tomorrow, etc). I logged in yesterday just to make sure everything was working and to my surprise I was able to make fast passes for then durations of the offsite trip - 31 days out from the start.

Is this because we're staying onsite later? I thought we could maybe make reservations for the whole trip at 60 days if the onsite portion was first. Maybe I'm completely wrong. Either way it was a welcome surprise!

Did you not just miscalculate? September only has 30 days, not 31. Common mistake to make!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom