Someone Got A Celebrations Mag!!!

disneypearl

I am still waiting on my May/June Celebrations. My first issue that I ordered was the March/April one and am really excited about this magazine. I hope to get it soon because I am getting a little worried. Has everyone already gotten the May/June issue?

sublimesting

Don't forget to renew with the current issue. On the mailing label sheet you have a code you are supposed to use. Free gift with renewal too! I love this mag!!!!

kbmum

I am still waiting on my May/June Celebrations. My first issue that I ordered was the March/April one and am really excited about this magazine. I hope to get it soon because I am getting a little worried. Has everyone already gotten the May/June issue?

Those were shipped in June. You should contact the publisher if you still haven't received the current issue.

Shere_Khan

I just subscribed. I am really hoping that I enjoy it.
It seems like everyone here has been!

I subscribe to Orlando Attractions already and I LOVE that one!!

pluto1964

I would hope the current issues. But I have a feeling it won't be because typically when you get a new magazine it takes a good 6 weeks to receive.

sbkline

I am wondering they will send us the current issue as our first or if we have to wait for a new one.

I would hope the current issues. But I have a feeling it won't be because typically when you get a new magazine it takes a good 6 weeks to receive.

I would imagine that whenever you subscribe to a new magazine...any magazine...they put you on the list to receive the next one that is to be sent out. The "current" issue would be considered a back issue that you would have to specifically request. But the next issue should be out towards the end of August, so that will be your first issue and you will get five others after that, at which time you will have to renew your subscription.

It's hard to believe that the next issue will be the last one for those of us who subscribed at the very beginning. It's already time to renew!

Shere_Khan

I just got issue #6 and it is my first issue as a subscriber.

Does anyone know if I buy 1, 4, and 5 from the website if they will lump the shipping together or is it flat out $3 for each mag for shipping?
I put them in my cart but it is asking for me to log in to paypal and I am hesitant to do so because I don't want to be charged if all that shipping is used.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom