Trip Report Somehow I'll make a fan out of you - January 2018 **COMPLETED**

IMG_7611.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

The post-Disney depression has officially set in. Actually, it set in as soon as I took the Tragical Express to MCO.

WHY does departure day exist?!?! Why can't I always be in my happy place!?! Why do I live in a place where the air hurts my skin?!?! Why can't I live in Orlando??

Such is life I guess!! To help cure my Disney blues and to hold me over until my next trip (which fortunately is never too far away), I thought I'd share my travels with all of you :joyfull:

[You can find my PTR here]
WHO: Myself (Rebecca/Becca) and my boyfriend Daniel
8rqfO5lzTe6+lgFf7UW65Q.jpg

WHEN: January 16th-22nd 2018
WHERE: Coronado Springs and Beach Club
WHY: Long story short, we've been dating for 3 years and wanted to celebrate!

This was Daniel's first trip as an adult (my 16th), he hasn't gone since he was 3 years old. He told me the only thing he remembered was riding Dumbo, so I knew that I had a challenge before me.... so I got inspiration from Mulan and thought to myself...

Somehow I'll make a FAN out of you!!!

Last edited:

becca_

Original Poster
Travel Day/Day 1 - Tuesday January 16th

I woke up at 6am after a night of not being able to sleep since my room was too hot. Honestly though, who can sleep the night before Disney?!! I did feel bad for Daniel as he suffers from occasional insomnia and he texted me in the morning and said he didn't sleep at all :(

I was ready and out the door by 7:01, but not before taking some selfies in my sister's old room!
IMG_6669.jpg
IMG_6670.jpg
IMG_6671.jpg

Magic Band and all!!!

Daniel's mom drove us to the airport and we arrived at 7:20. I was kinda nervous since it was cold, snowy, and a little icy, but that didn't seem to change our arrival time (it usually takes 15-20 minutes to get to the airport from my house).
IMG_6676.jpg

IMG_6678.jpg
IMG_6679.jpg

We were treated to a nearly empty airport (Shirley Status??) and made it through security in about 10 minutes.
IMG_6680.jpg
IMG_6682.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg

We stopped at Tim Hortons and I had a chocolate dip donut and apple juice, while Daniel had a plain bagel toasted with butter and an orange juice!

He was so funny about "posing" all of the food before I took pictures :hilarious:

IMG_6685.jpg

This turned out to actually be our plane, but I didn't know that at the time!

Next up: more arrival day and airport boredom

prfctlyximprct

Can’t wait to see your day by day trip details!! Love your traveling outfit, that zip up is super adorable. I need to expand my disney wardrobe!

Glad the weather didn’t affect your flight at all.. can’t wait to read more ;)

becca_

Original Poster
Love the title

I am definitely following along

Max
I'm here too! I enjoyed the pre-trip, so I'm sure I will love your trip report. :happy:
Following!
Glad to have you all here!! Thanks for following :)

Well... I've got that song stuck in my head now. Thanks!! ;)

...oh yeah, I'm also following along too.
Lol, it's been stuck in mine for days!!! :hilarious:

following!
Thanks for joining!!
Did you sing the title like I did?
Is there really any other way to read that????
:hilarious::hilarious:
You had me at "why do I live where the air hurts my skin". I wonder that myself all the time
It's 14 today... I was in the pool on Sunday :cry::banghead:
Can’t wait to see your day by day trip details!! Love your traveling outfit, that zip up is super adorable. I need to expand my disney wardrobe!

Glad the weather didn’t affect your flight at all.. can’t wait to read more ;)
Thank you!! My wardrobe is ever expanding since I get that generous 20% discount from my AP ;)

becca_

Original Poster
Arrival Day continued...

After we got to the gate, we just kind of hung out for a while. We still had about an hour and a half before we boarded so we were pretty bored.
IMG_6686.jpg

I went to the bathroom and took more selfies... one can never have too many!
IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6688.jpg

Grabbed a $5 voss water which turned out to taste awful, but it was water nonetheless :hilarious:
IMG_6689.jpg

I made Daniel take a fun pic on my Polaroid!
IMG_6692.jpg

Matching band stickers :)
IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6700.jpg

We finally boarded at 9:25!!
IMG_6704.jpg

We got prepared to take off! We sat next to an older gentleman who did not say a word to us the whole flight... lol. Fine by me, I guess!

Next up: We make it to DISNEY!!!!

21stamps

Arrival Day continued...

After we got to the gate, we just kind of hung out for a while. We still had about an hour and a half before we boarded so we were pretty bored.
View attachment 259149
I went to the bathroom and took more selfies... one can never have too many!
View attachment 259150
View attachment 259151
Grabbed a $5 voss water which turned out to taste awful, but it was water nonetheless :hilarious:
View attachment 259152
I made Daniel take a fun pic on my Polaroid!
View attachment 259155
Matching band stickers :)
View attachment 259156View attachment 259158
We finally boarded at 9:25!!
View attachment 259160
We got prepared to take off! We sat next to an older gentleman who did not say a word to us the whole flight... lol. Fine by me, I guess!

Next up: We make it to DISNEY!!!!

I think Voss tastes ok.. but the “thing” about it is that is glows in black light..which is why I always thought it was every night clubs choice to sell, with a $10 price tag.lol.

becca_

Original Poster
I think Voss tastes ok.. but the “thing” about it is that is glows in black light..which is why I always thought it was every night clubs choice to sell, with a $10 price tag.lol.
It kinda tasted like lake water to me haha, but I love dasani and I know MANY people who despise it so maybe I'm just weird :hilarious:
Your magic bands are adorable btw!
Thank you!! :inlove:

I'm following!
Glad to have you!! Thanks :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom