Trip Report Somehow I'll make a fan out of you - January 2018 **COMPLETED**

IMG_7611.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

The post-Disney depression has officially set in. Actually, it set in as soon as I took the Tragical Express to MCO.

WHY does departure day exist?!?! Why can't I always be in my happy place!?! Why do I live in a place where the air hurts my skin?!?! Why can't I live in Orlando??

Such is life I guess!! To help cure my Disney blues and to hold me over until my next trip (which fortunately is never too far away), I thought I'd share my travels with all of you :joyfull:

[You can find my PTR here]
WHO: Myself (Rebecca/Becca) and my boyfriend Daniel
8rqfO5lzTe6+lgFf7UW65Q.jpg

WHEN: January 16th-22nd 2018
WHERE: Coronado Springs and Beach Club
WHY: Long story short, we've been dating for 3 years and wanted to celebrate!

This was Daniel's first trip as an adult (my 16th), he hasn't gone since he was 3 years old. He told me the only thing he remembered was riding Dumbo, so I knew that I had a challenge before me.... so I got inspiration from Mulan and thought to myself...

Somehow I'll make a FAN out of you!!!

Last edited:

becca_

Original Poster
Have a great time & I hope your cold goes away quickly!!
Thank you!! :)
Have a great trip - don't forget the knee brace

Max
I went back to my dorm to grab it!! I almost forgot.
Thank you! :D
Have a great trip. Hopefully your cold won’t slow you down! Can’t wait to see all the pics of you and your sweet grandma!
Thank you!! :inlove:
Hope your cold goes away! Have fun and safe travels!
Thank you!! :)

becca_

Original Poster
So excited for your trip I hope that cold goes away quick, it is no fun being sick in Disney.
Lucky for me, it did not make me feel bad for long!! Still congested in my nose but feeling awesome. Having a great time, thank you!! :joyfull:

maelstrom98

The most amazing thing ever happened - Daniel got picked for something!!!! HAHA!! It was for "Feels the Urge to get up and Dance" which is exactly what he DIDN'T want to get picked for!! I think it was Buddy Boil who was talking and he said "Hey buddy sit down you're embarrassing your girl!" SO TRUE :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

oh my god I was at this show!! I just watched your video and remember seeing him dance!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom