~Some Questions~

Magicmyway

Original Poster
I didn't really see where these questions would fit in anywhere else, so here it goes: 1. About how many people are in these check-in dates? I figured it'd be a lot but it seems like people come in about once per month. 2. How do you decide what to bring when you don't know what all your roommates are bringing, or do you just bring minimals? Feel free to answer or post more questions!!:) ! Happy New Year everyone!!!

Magicmyway said:
I didn't really see where these questions would fit in anywhere else, so here it goes: 1. About how many people are in these check-in dates? I figured it'd be a lot but it seems like people come in about once per month. 2. How do you decide what to bring when you don't know what all your roommates are bringing, or do you just bring minimals? Feel free to answer or post more questions!!:) ! Happy New Year everyone!!!
Theres a bunch of arrival dates for the spring semester scattered through January and February. I think I had the choice of like 4 or 5 arrival dates the first time I logged in and then there was a whole new set a few days later. I have also heard that the Spring Program and Spring Advantage have different arrival dates.

On the stuff to bring, i'm not exactly sure. But i'm bringing clothes, my computer and router, my tv, DVD player and DVD. The rest of the apartment is furnished including furniture, pots, pans, silverware, etc

Hope this helps.
-DGJake

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom