1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Some family wants a two bedroom suite with shared kitchen

Discussion in 'WDW Offsite Hotels, Dining, Shopping' started by BAD311, Dec 31, 2016.

1. BAD311

BAD311 Member

Directly from my wife's brother and his wife: Do you think we four could get a decent two-bedroom suite with shared kitchen in a really great hotel with pools and stuff? That would be so much fun!

Can anyone help? Can be either ON-SITE or OFF-SITE.

I'm a SPG member, so I'm wondering if Swan or Dolphin offers this?

2. BigRedDad

BigRedDad Well-Known Member

Most 2BR units have a kitchen. All DVC 2BR have a full kitchen. I would be almost certain that all offsite units are the same way.

3. ParentsOf4

ParentsOf4 Well-Known Member

I suggest searching eBay for Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I've stayed there twice in a 2-bedroom suite for less than the cost of a single Value Resort room.

Google it and you'll see it's essentially located on Disney property, near Caribbean Beach Resort.

BigRedDad likes this.
  4. BigRedDad

BigRedDad Well-Known Member

I have stayed 7 nights at WBC in a 2BR unit for $500. You are correct that it is one of the best values around. Even at $1,000 for 7 nights it is still better than any Disney resort for $4,000 for the same 7 nights.

ParentsOf4 likes this.