Some Decent On-Site Resort Savings!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
Hey I don't know if this has been posted already or not, but I just got a typical informational email from Uni, and I noticed a link to the some savings on select dates. I got lucky and our October 3rd stay fell within the dates so I saved 50 bucks. Not a whole lot but better than nothing.
I thought I'd post it since I've been poking around on the Uni home site for the last few weeks and saw nothing promoting this.
Let me know if you need the link as I'm not sure I can post it here. I tried to copy and paste the dates but it totally messed up the layout.

THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Choose from any of the Universal Orlando® Resort Hotels and SAVE!
Save up to 30%^ when you stay 3 nights or more, plus take advantage of
$150** in hotel savings during THE BEST DAYS TO VACATION!!

We offer savings throughout the year that will fit your travel plans

*On these select dates, receive $150** in hotel savings including discounts on food, drinks, spa treatments and more.
subheader_left_tcm8-23208.gif
subheader_right_tcm8-23210.gif

Theme Park Admission

MORE SAVINGS AT THE THEME PARKS!
Buy your theme park tickets online today and receive an additional $150 of Universal Orlando SAVINGS!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hey I don't know if this has been posted already or not, but I just got a typical informational email from Uni, and I noticed a link to the some savings on select dates. I got lucky and our October 3rd stay fell within the dates so I saved 50 bucks. Not a whole lot but better than nothing.
I thought I'd post it since I've been poking around on the Uni home site for the last few weeks and saw nothing promoting this.
Let me know if you need the link as I'm not sure I can post it here. I tried to copy and paste the dates but it totally messed up the layout.

THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Choose from any of the Universal Orlando® Resort Hotels and SAVE!
Save up to 30%^ when you stay 3 nights or more, plus take advantage of
$150** in hotel savings during THE BEST DAYS TO VACATION!!

We offer savings throughout the year that will fit your travel plans

*On these select dates, receive $150** in hotel savings including discounts on food, drinks, spa treatments and more.
subheader_left_tcm8-23208.gif
subheader_right_tcm8-23210.gif

Theme Park Admission

MORE SAVINGS AT THE THEME PARKS!
Buy your theme park tickets online today and receive an additional $150 of Universal Orlando SAVINGS!
Yea it's always nice to have a few extra spending dollars! Congrats!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom