Solo Dining - Epcot

zurgandfriend

You may get seated at the Biergarten, or Restaurant Marrakesh. Liberty Inn or Sunshine Seasons are some other options. If you walk out the back gate the ESPN club is another option.

crxbrett

I think the pub at the Rose & Crown would be pretty fun solo.

Another peaceful and relaxing, but not so much fun dining experience is Katsura in Japan. Eat outside way up in the garden area - it's tranquil and really nice. Especially at night.

And I know it is more ideal for couples, but even CA Grill, specifically a table at the lounge by the windows - would be really good solo. There is plenty to look at outside from the windows and usually the servers working the lounge area are pretty friendly and love to chat. And you could just kind of take it all in from above and enjoy the sights while drinking and eating. But that's just me, it may not be your cup o' tea. Totally brain-farted and forgot you said Epcot. Haha!

wdwdude1

Original Poster
Thank you all for the suggestions. I will be there too early for F&WF but I think I will give the Rose and Crown pub a try - oddly I have never eaten there. Thanks again!

Simba's Mom

I like Chefs de France at a window table if you can ask for one. Unfortunately I had a bad experience with communal dining once (stablemates wouldn't talk to me) so I felt rather alone. I'd rather be alone! I also like Coral Reef at a Tankside table (which I've been fortunate enough to get every trip). Just one warning-you'll probably get "visited" by more than a few kids who want to see the fish. I never mind, actually enjoy it, because kids seem to love to talk about their trip and it makes me not miss my grandchildren as much!

danyoung56

Unfortunately I had a bad experience with communal dining once (stablemates wouldn't talk to me) so I felt rather alone.

I had a similar experience my one and only time at the Biergarten. I was seated at a table with a family who just stared at me the entire meal. I'm sure they were expecting me to jump up and start spraying bullets at any second. Very uncomfortable!

Hockey89

I had a similar experience my one and only time at the Biergarten. I was seated at a table with a family who just stared at me the entire meal. I'm sure they were expecting me to jump up and start spraying bullets at any second. Very uncomfortable!
Well, you are trouble

jaklgreen

I have dined solo at most of the restaurants at Epcot. I just go wherever I am hungry for. I go early and have never had an issue getting into a place(except Akershus) as a walk up. I like Biergarten and I really have no issues if my table mates talk to me or not. I go and eat my food and scream HOY HOY HOY and scare the crap out of them. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom