Solo Adult Dining

ULPO46

For a quiet romantic dinner thats not too over the budget I'd recommend Il Mulino at the Swan. Comfortable setting, not much of a strict dress code other than for hat's, but it's a nice place to relax eat well and the pricing on drinks is not out of the ball park. Also if you are into exploring a bit, Disney Springs as crowded as the nights can be offer many great new dining experiences but the crowds make it a little bit uncomfortable.

danyoung56

I don't know about that. I had lunch at the Biergarten once, and it was a disaster. I was seated at a table with a family who looked at me like I was gonna pull out an axe at any second and go to town. I tried smiling, I tried charming, but they just kept looking at me like I'd just killed their dog. Really bad time!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I don't know about that. I had lunch at the Biergarten once, and it was a disaster. I was seated at a table with a family who looked at me like I was gonna pull out an axe at any second and go to town. I tried smiling, I tried charming, but they just kept looking at me like I'd just killed their dog. Really bad time!

Sorry you had a bad experience, but your post made me chuckle because I imagined them all starring at you and you doing something crazy (like yodeling to the music or pulling out really bad table manners). Now that would be funny! Give 'em something to stare at and have fun with it! :joyfull:;) Although in your situation I probably would have just eaten fast and left.

NiarrNDisney

Sorry you had a bad experience, but your post made me chuckle because I imagined them all starring at you and you doing something crazy (like yodeling to the music or pulling out really bad table manners). Now that would be funny! Give 'em something to stare at and have fun with it! :joyfull:;) Although in your situation I probably would have just eaten fast and left.

Honestly I think its time that they consider either making a singles table or a bar where solo diners can dine and enjoy the show.

Simba's Mom

I had a really similar experience with communal dining. Since then, I've decided I'd rather BE alone than to wish I was. I got seated next to a teenaged girl who was experiencing her worst nightmare-a vacation with Mom and Dad, and now she was seated next to some weird stranger. After that, I couldn't wait to go back to dining by myself!

danyoung56

Don't get me wrong - I'm a social guy, and I love chatting with people who want to be chatted with. But shotgun seating just isn't for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom