Soft openings...

Grim Grinner

If you post that video once you make it, you will have a heck of a lotta thanks headed your ways from us up here who cannot be there!

Thanks...

General Grizz

Original Poster
Yep, you can videotape most attractions.

If lines are short, I may video it twice...maybe three times. Who knows! Then I'll patch it..COOOL...

I will donate it to www.figmentsimagination.com - and upload it to the FTP - just in case no one can access it.

I'll give y'all the address and the FTP info ASAP.

mickeyfan

Thanks Griz..........I just returned from DW and was upset that they didn't open it a few days early! Oh well, gives me an excellent excuse to go back.............oh wait, I never need an excuse to go back to Disney World, my home-away-from-home.

I returned to work today and I am already trying to rearrange my schedule to make a trip back as soon as possible.

:sohappy: :sohappy:

General Grizz

Original Poster
SPOILERS

The attraction is still being painted.

Here are some neat things to look for:
The DEAN FINDER door
The Hitchiking Figment
Figment in the Fridge

Guys - - Figgy is EVERYWHERE. And the only major part of the original ride left is the house - where Figment is...EVERYWHERE! :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

AWESOME!!! I was planning on going to WDW in Feb...but then I got to thinking that maybe I should wait for M:S to open...but I have a feeling M:S is going to become Test Track II so if I need to...I'll book 2 trips :)

WELCOME BACK FIGGY!!! WE ALL MISSED YOU!

WDWFREAK53

THE ONLY THING HE SHOULD BE SINGING IS "ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HE SINGS ONE LITTLE SPARK!!! PLEASE!!

WDWspider

He's allowed the Lumberjack Song... if that's O.K.

He can sing all night and sleep all day.

Just not in the Imagination Pavilion.:animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
He's allowed the Lumberjack Song... if that's O.K.

He can sing all night and sleep all day.

Just not in the Imagination Pavilion.:animwink:

GOOD ONE!!! (I'm sure he does wear high heels :) )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom