SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

Kman101

I can't say for sure but I think WDW is, at some point, supposed to get the BTM addition. I think it's somewhere in the Spirit thread. I think we're also supposed to, at some point, get the Little Mermaid refurb as well. Probably sometime after this thing finally opens (IMO, I don't know for sure of course).

DoctorDisney

Hey everyone. This is my first post so I'm going to keep it short for what I saw last night(27apr).

Was in the park for EMH at 1am and they were installing the FP+ readers.

Also, if anybody is in the park late you can look down the exit of mine section and see all the jewels lit up. Looks awesome.

Following up on this, yesterday evening around 7:30 pm, the screen for the wait time on the Standby Entrance sign was turned on and lit up. The lights were on in the cottage and could be seen from the entrance area in front and in the back from the Be Our Guest bridge.

DisneyArb

Per Attractions, Fantasyland cast members are riding the mine train this morning.
BmUCtxtIAAAbQC6.jpg

GrumpyFan

have hard time believing that if CMs are already riding that it wont open until june
Right, if CMs are riding, then they're training. Which means (soft) opening is imminent.
However, as others have mentioned, Disney may choose to keep it at a minimal until after the press event in order to keep pics off the Internet. And, I'm okay with that, really! I'll be there May 14-21, and don't want to see a lot of it anyway. I want to experience it for myself. But, I do like seeing that they are allowing people to ride. It means we're really close!

twebber55

Right, if CMs are riding, then they're training. Which means (soft) opening is imminent.
However, as others have mentioned, Disney may choose to keep it at a minimal until after the press event in order to keep pics off the Internet. And, I'm okay with that, really!
Me too
i will be there June 1 so im feeling pretty confident about it being open

LostPrincessKarleigh

However, as others have mentioned, Disney may choose to keep it at a minimal until after the press event in order to keep pics off the Internet. And, I'm okay with that, really! I'll be there May 14-21, and don't want to see a lot of it anyway. I want to experience it for myself. But, I do like seeing that they are allowing people to ride. It means we're really close!
Exactly! I don't want this to turn into FOF for me...again. :rolleyes: WOO!!!! 2 WEEKS!

doctornick

So, if the ride operating cast is riding now, it seems to me that a logical progression is opening the ride up to more CM riding this week, with the media being able to ride during the media days (May 1-2, right?). Then soft openings following that and official opening sometime in May.

Count me among those who doesn't think that any clearance concerns are too great fi they are letting cast ride already.

twebber55

So, if the ride operating cast is riding now, it seems to me that a logical progression is opening the ride up to more CM riding this week, with the media being able to ride during the media days (May 1-2, right?). Then soft openings following that and official opening sometime in May.
sounds about right

Obi

there are a couple of videos, may have already been posted in this thread, of showing the actors riding it during the commercial shoot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom