Sofia the 1st M&G

materbuddy

Original Poster
Just saw Sofia in the parade. Does this mean she will be the next m&g. I hope so. My DW and I are taking our twin DDs to the world in February. Its a big b-day trip. The DDs will be 3 and I will be 40. It would be great if they could meet Sofia and maybe Doc McStuffins on this trip.

WDWYankee15

BUMP. I know this an old post but my family is going in August and wanted to see if there was any new information on Sofia coming out for meet and greets.

Also any other character changes expected for the near future??? Thanks

asianway

BUMP. I know this an old post but my family is going in August and wanted to see if there was any new information on Sofia coming out for meet and greets.

Also any other character changes expected for the near future??? Thanks
They only change twice a year if they can help it-Oct is the next bid change. Sofia is going to greet at D23 Expo so id suspect she will start at WDW mid oct. Doc McStuffins is also slated to debut at D23

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I hesitate to tell my DD that Sophia will be there. She already is manic about our countdown. Once she finds "Fia Firs" will be there, I will not get a moments peace.
I vote for don't tell her. I told my DD that we would meet Rapunzel at WDW. She was a wreck until the second we saw her. She didn't want to do anything until she met her.

drew81

Sofia's location will be receiving a new backdrop. This is why there's a delay in her start date.

The location will receive a new look to fit her.

meyeet

With backdrops being added for Sophia and Jake, I'm guessing this means goodbye to Handy Manny and the Little Einsteins unless the M&G are somewhere else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom