Social distanced Fantasmic coming by February.

jrhwdw

they don’t really care about any guests exiting. Like Tower of Terror that have this whole convoluted process so guests load separately and socially distance (as much as you can before you board an elevator together and people scream loudly spraying their respiratory droplets all over). Then, when it’s all over, it’s a cluster **** and people are up against you exiting the vehicle.
But they all have masks on, that should lower the Risk? Just asking, never been on TOT

Crazydisneyfanluke

Instead of the boat Finale, they could just have the characters distanced on the stage. They have done it in the past when the boat is down for maintenance.

JoeCamel

I can envision the vaccine police requiring Disney and all other public entering places to carry an "I got vacced" card, or in Disneys case, add into their MB's a can enter/ cant enter the turnstiles option. Those who fail get herded into the bad people cattle pen to be carted away.
Vac cards will be on Ebay as soon as one is issued. Right next to the service dog certs.

Disneyson

Interesting to see how they’ll do most of the scenes. I’m unsure of how they can keep the monkeys apart from each other, is there enough room on the barges? Will it be Rafiki, Timon, and a shoehorn Simba puppet (maybe King Louie and Baloo)? I imagine the flower gets cut, and I guess the Pocahontas scene has no canoes and no hand-to-hand fighting? Princesses alone on the barges, or else on opposite ends from their princes? How would the Queen transform without the cauldron double? No snake, island finale, I guess...

Kinda kills most of the big scenes besides the opening and the closing, huh?

ToTBellHop

With F! coming back, what about the credible rumor that said two nighttime spectaculars would be cut?

Already losing Rivers of Light, this means it's either HEA (too new) or EF (does cutting that really count, it was a billed as a temp show). One of the lesser shows? (OUAT, SWAGSF, etc) - shouldn't count.

Or maybe the rumor was wrong. That's where I'm at.
DHS fireworks.

jrhwdw

IDK if F! is the right First Show Choice but It's about time for WDW to get into the "COVID Safe Pyro"Club! We've had CineCele at USF since Oct. Now, SWO bought back Holiday Reflections(which I thought was only a NYE thing in later years)this Weekend and thru Jan 1 starting next Weekend! Nice to see USF/SWO "Filling In" if you will but it seems WDW is lagging behind. The Projections Shots are nice, don't get me wrong but it great to have Spectaculars back up I-4!!!

Giss Neric

Disney's safety guidelines are really just for show at this point.

They probably want the revenue from Dining Packages back ASAP.
I mean Disney in my opinion is the most efficient as compared to the other parks. They have to as eyes are always on them and they are always the subject of criticism. Other parks people seem to let it pass and not make a big deal out of it. For show or not, they have to play it safe.

JIMINYCR

A question for you then, does the dog listen to you or is it a one person dog?
When hes not working he can just be a dog, so then I can do things with him. I have to have a relationship with him in the home. When his vest is on him he knows thats when hes on the job in public and his focus is entirely on her. When hes in the house and DW tells him to do something hes totally responsive to her. At those times when hes just a dog, hes obedient when I give commands and interact with him. But as her service dog, I'm leaving 99% of the interactions between him and DW.

JoeCamel

When hes not working he can just be a dog, so then I can do things with him. I have to have a relationship with him in the home. When his vest is on him he knows thats when hes on the job in public and his focus is entirely on her. When hes in the house and DW tells him to do something hes totally responsive to her. At those times when hes just a dog, hes obedient when I give commands and interact with him. But as her service dog, I'm leaving 99% of the interactions between him and DW.
Thank you, I always wondered that. Southeast guide dogs is just down the road so I see them being fostered and in training all the time.

JIMINYCR

Thank you, I always wondered that. Southeast guide dogs is just down the road so I see them being fostered and in training all the time.
DW and I met when we were both Guide Dog trainers in NY. We left NY after we married and moved to Maine. Several years later she got hit with MS. This dog shes just received from Canine Companions for Independence is her third service dog.
We know a couple of trainers who are presently working with Southeast Guide Dogs.

ToTBellHop

DW and I met when we were both Guide Dog trainers in NY. We left NY after we married and moved to Maine. Several years later she got hit with MS. This dog shes just received from Canine Companions for Independence is her third service dog.
We know a couple of trainers who are presently working with Southeast Guide Dogs.
Was your dog named Pongo and hers named Perdita? I need the answer to be “yes.”

JIMINYCR

Was your dog named Pongo and hers named Perdita? I need the answer to be “yes.”
Sorry.. DW's dogs name is Clint... I call him Dirty Harry. :D

I once trained a Guide dog named Curt and the gentleman we matched him with was named Curtis. In all the years I worked training Guide Dogs, I cant remember there being many dogs we trained with Disney names. But many of the dogs who come to my kennel or get trained at my kennel do have a variety of Disney names. One long time customer did have a Dalmatian named Pongo.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Vac cards will be on Ebay as soon as one is issued. Right next to the service dog certs.

You mean the card,

“I got vaxxed
Signed,
Dr I.M. Safe”

I made myself won’t be valid??? Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen, and I’ll soon be enjoying my free Disney Platinum-For-Life pass, because my case is a clear-cut winner. My lawyer, I.M. Shyster, told me it was, so that’s all I need.

MarvelCharacterNerd

You mean the card,

“I got vaxxed
Signed,
Dr I.M. Safe”

I made myself won’t be valid??? Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen, and I’ll soon be enjoying my free Disney Platinum-For-Life pass, because my case is a clear-cut winner. My lawyer, I.M. Shyster, told me it was, so that’s all I need.
I'm afraid you will also need to provide the backup documentation:

"It's all true.
Signed,
Nurse Inga Hangover"

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom