Social distanced Fantasmic coming by February.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Disney's safety guidelines are really just for show at this point.

They probably want the revenue from Dining Packages back ASAP.
I agree. All of this is a false sense of security to make it seem like they are protecting people

unfortunately it’s also restricting normalcy. Hopefully some things will change back in 2021 but I still don’t know because something has to give. Not everyone will get the vaccine so are we going to have to mask forever or will a line be drawn at some point where it’s then up to individuals to make decisions and protect themselves how they choose

drizgirl

I agree. All of this is a false sense of security to make it seem like they are protecting people

unfortunately it’s also restricting normalcy. Hopefully some things will change back in 2021 but I still don’t know because something has to give. Not everyone will get the vaccine so are we going to have to mask forever or will a line be drawn at some point where it’s then up to individuals to make decisions and protect themselves how they choose
Oh I’m not masking forever. I’ll wear one until everyone who wants a vaccine gets one (myself included). Then I’m done.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Oh I’m not masking forever. I’ll wear one until everyone who wants one gets one (myself included). Then I’m done.

I agree. I just wish I knew when Disney will be done with all the changes. This can’t go on forever just because half the population decides not to get the vac

JIMINYCR

Whoopie.. Fantasmic with social distancing. No more ... Move on down. Close up every empty spot. Come on people, we have a lot more guests to seat. Use every available space. Squeeze in there. I can see some space there, close it up.
I always felt like a sardine. And always was seated in close to a kid with an annoying bubble toy or spinner or light flasher.

JIMINYCR

I can envision the vaccine police requiring Disney and all other public entering places to carry an "I got vacced" card, or in Disneys case, add into their MB's a can enter/ cant enter the turnstiles option. Those who fail get herded into the bad people cattle pen to be carted away.

Thelazer

I still think holding off and waiting for Harmonius to come online where you can easily spread out among world showcase is the right move by Disney.

The food and beverage sales that Epcot's shows generate can not be ignored.

jrhwdw

I still think holding off and waiting for Harmonius to come online where you can easily spread out among world showcase is the right move by Disney.

The food and beverage sales that Epcot's shows generate can not be ignored.
Word on here a few times is that Epcot doesn't have to wait for Harm. EF could come back with WS Spread out. At least I thought EF would be first with Dots around WS

TrojanUSC

I’ll wait for the socially distanced Fantasmic Exit Spectacular.

they don’t really care about any guests exiting. Like Tower of Terror that have this whole convoluted process so guests load separately and socially distance (as much as you can before you board an elevator together and people scream loudly spraying their respiratory droplets all over). Then, when it’s all over, it’s a cluster and people are up against you exiting the vehicle.

Jrb1979

If it's like what's going to happen in Ontario if you choose not to get the vaccine there will be restrictions on what you can do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom