Trip Report Soarin' Solo in WDW.....CrazyDisneyLady Style

Well, it's Sept Friday the 13th and in 2 hrs I will be heading to Detroit for the night to board my plane in the morning. This will be my first solo trip, so excited but still a little nervous. Can't wait to get there and just have fun.

Arrive Sat the 14 th around noon then heading to Dtd to get my EOS. Always the first stop. Hoping to do a live trip report we will see how well it goes, I have all the equipment just have to be able to get everything working without lugging everything around with me(still want to be able to have fun). Looking forward to bringing everyone along with me. See you real soon.

CrazyDisneyLady

Original Poster
Oh my gosh you made my night with this info! We'll be having dinner at BOG in less than two weeks now. One of our party is celebrating her birthday that day, and we were really hoping that would give us a chance to get to see & try the grey stuff. I'm so happy to hear that now we don't have to hope - we can all just order our own!! :D

I've really enjoyed following along with you on your trip. I feel like I've learned a lot through your insights (one example being the Disney Junior breakfast - I had no idea they had that! I might've tried booking it for our upcoming trip if I'd known sooner...though not sure how my all-adult travel party would've reacted. lol But I'm with you: I may be a child-less 30-yr-old, but regardless I enjoy those shows. They're really cute! :p). So thanks for all the updates, and I hope you have an easy, uneventful journey home!
I am very happy that you are excited about BOG it was absolutely amazing. There were lots of adult parties only; at H&V the staff is used to it. The people ah who cares you will probably never see them again. You are in Disney where you can act like Goofy, prance around like a princess or scavenge like a pirate. Who cares you only live once. I did some really strange things that I would never do at home, it's the fun of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom