Soarin or TT

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
We have an 8 am breakfast at Garden Grill at Epcot in mid June. I was thinking due to the proximity, it would make more sense to rope drop Soarin then onto TT. Should I change it up and still rope drop TT instead and come back to Soarin?

Single rider is out since my two children are 8 and 4. I tried looking it up on line and in the search, but couldn't find a clear answer. Probably because it is so opinion based. :)

CaptainAmerica

We have an 8 am breakfast at Garden Grill at Epcot in mid June. I was thinking due to the proximity, it would make more sense to rope drop Soarin then onto TT. Should I change it up and still rope drop TT instead and come back to Soarin?

Single rider is out since my two children are 8 and 4. I tried looking it up on line and in the search, but couldn't find a clear answer. Probably because it is so opinion based. :)
Yes, do that. Rope drop Soarin, then ride Test Track with probably ~20 minute wait, then save your Fastpass for Frozen.

correcaminos

Do Soarin' You can also sometimes get on it twice before the first FP+ would be up. No sense in walking all the way across the park for TT then come back later. I also don't find the new Soarin' to be worth a FP+ so get on it quickly and move on to bigger and better.

bethymouse

Whatever ride is your favorite, do it at rope drop. I've done Seven Dwarfs Mine Train 2 times before it got too crowded at rope drop, and then had a fast pass for it. If you like Soarin, then you could be able to ride it a couple of times, same with Test Track. Especially if you get early fast passes.... or save fast passes for later in the day. At least you might get to ride your favorites more than once. Happy planning!:D

Mark Dunne

Please please what does rope drop,stand for,I've never heard that one

correcaminos

Even the pre-show for the original TT was awesome:

I loved that part! Only thing I don't miss is how loud it was in the queue. I loved what they showed, but wish they could have turned the volume down. My son skipped the old version when he was three because the noise scared him so much by the time we got to the loading he just didn't want on. Pity because they closed it the next trip for the redo.

Last edited:

Bairstow

I would definitely get Soarin out of the way first, simply because of how miserable its queue is.
Test Track's isn't much better, but at least since the refurb the music isn't as bad.

Something to consider for Test Track is that because of the 3-3 seating, if you use the single-rider queue you have almost even odds of being seated in the same car as another single ride, usually in front or behind you. Probably too big a risk with the four-year-old, but something to consider.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom