soarin.....is it for scaredy cats..?

geordie31

Have been to Disney twice before and am counting the days til we return again in November this year, the waiting is killing us!!..but please, can anyone tell me, is Soarin suitable for a person with a real fear of heights?..to put my fear in context, i freaked out on the "ski -lift" at Blizzard Beach. So should i go on Soarin....:veryconfu :shrug:

fizzle75

I am absolutely terrified of heights but I did surprisingly well on Soarin'. When the "glider" first lifts off I got a little freaked out but my fear soon subsided and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience(still do:D ). My fear of heights was tested the most on Tower of Terror, I seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack but I was convinced ToT was gonna cure me of my fear of heights...WRONGO!!! I try to get my nerve up to ride ToT every time we go but I'm still terrified of heights and It still scares the snot out of me every single time.:lol:

towerofterror2005.jpg

towerofterror2005closer.jpg

towerofterror.jpg

Upvote 0

Laura

Have been to Disney twice before and am counting the days til we return again in November this year, the waiting is killing us!!..but please, can anyone tell me, is Soarin suitable for a person with a real fear of heights?..to put my fear in context, i freaked out on the "ski -lift" at Blizzard Beach. So should i go on Soarin....:veryconfu :shrug:

The ski-lift scares me half to death, but Soarin' is not a big deal at all.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom