Soarin Height Restriction

Testtrack321

Number_6 said:
The nice thing is that on the attraction page for it on the Epcot portion of the WDW website, you actually can listen to a small amount of the music from it:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/attractionDetail?id=SoarinAttractionPage

Also, with the 40" height restriction, those had to be pretty darn tall penguins in the commercial they have for Soarin' now. ;)

That wasn't the only flaw in the commercial, notice the seats? How about the CM uniform? The uniform was the one from DCA, and the seats were low and rounded with a lapbar....

DisneyChik17

Hopefully they will explore all of its possibillities(sp?). They have "Over California" now, they could always do "Over Florida" or "Around the World" or "Over Europe". I hope they see that and really utilize it to its fullest.

Tigger1988

DisneyChik17 said:
Hopefully they will explore all of its possibillities(sp?). They have "Over California" now, they could always do "Over Florida" or "Around the World" or "Over Europe". I hope they see that and really utilize it to its fullest.

yea thats what I thought the plan was, keep it as "Over California" just so it serves the purpose of being from DCA (for the 50th year) then change it, hopefully thats what they'll do

Number_6

Testtrack321 said:
That wasn't the only flaw in the commercial, notice the seats? How about the CM uniform? The uniform was the one from DCA, and the seats were low and rounded with a lapbar....

I only saw the commercial the one time, so really I hadn't been paying that much attention to it. Plus since I've never been to Disneyland Resort, I wasn't really looking for the CM Costume either.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
DisneyChik17 said:

Been discussed too many times to count.
Basically:
Over Florida = Not interesting enough
Around the world = what would you choose? How do you make it know what each part is?
Over Europe = There really isn't much in Europe, except for the cities. The landscape isn't really that impressive
Soarin, USA will probably be their next film, whenever that occurs.

Disneyland1970

Original Poster
Thanks for the info! After I posted this I realizes if I went to the DCA site or DLR site I probably could have found this out :hammer:

Thanks again!

righttrack

Only major difference I was able to discern is the restraint system in Epcot's version is a seatbelt, like ToT's or Star Tours'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom