News Soarin’ Over California Returns!

AJFireman

Hopefully it stays for at least a month! I'd love to see that again when I'm there in April!
Depending on your April visit. It is part of the Food and Wine Festival and ends on April 26.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-150807_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-150807_Samsung Internet.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 58

mickEblu

Disney leadership is too embarassed to admit failure. They will pretend their new Soaring in the best just like they will pretend Smuggler's run is a ride people like.

I agree but it’s dumb. They can save face because World is playing in 3 other parks. It’s not admitting failure to just play the California version in the park with California in its name.

CaptinEO

I agree but it’s dumb. They can save face because World is playing in 3 other parks. It’s not admitting failure to just play the California version in the park with California in its name.
They also show movie trailers or leave an entire theater empty instead of showing a cool 4D space movie with Michael Jackson.

There's just no sense in the choices they make.

pdude81

I'd fly to California if they were doing this and MSEP at the same time. Honestly it would great for them to just randomize it like they do for Star Tours, at least in DCA. But then they couldn't use it as a carrot

Diamond Dot

I'd fly to California if they were doing this and MSEP at the same time. Honestly it would great for them to just randomize it like they do for Star Tours, at least in DCA. But then they couldn't use it as a carrot
Star Tours randomised? I've done it countless times and I think I've seen just six different scenarios, nothing like the amount they claimed when they opened it and it Sept 2019 it ended as a clear plug for GE, pointless considering you were already in the park and signs were everywhere.

pdude81

Star Tours randomised? I've done it countless times and I think I've seen just six different scenarios, nothing like the amount they claimed when they opened it and it Sept 2019 it ended as a clear plug for GE, pointless considering you were already in the park and signs were everywhere.
I've seen at least 4 or 5 different versions of each of the 3 sections, but around the time of Episode IX they were really pushing that crashed death star water sequence. Made it seem like they didn't change it at all. I do see the Batuu ending from time to time but more normally we have the crash with the paint throwing or the guy running up and telling us we have some explaining to do. I predominantly do this in Florida though. There was also a period of a year or so (2018ish) where I got the dive underwater in Naboo nearly every time.

Dear Prudence

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom