soap weekend

disneycrazy

My husband and I are going to WDW for our anniversary this year, and we found out we'll be there during the soap weekend. I was wondering if anyone was there last year and can give me some insight into how bad the crowds are. We don't like soaps and are wondering if we just need to avoid MGM all weekend.

Thanks!:D

jay_london

You should really try to get into soap it does wonders for personal hygene, underarm smells and making new friends. You will find you look a lot cleaner too. Try some soap today, you know it makes sense.;)

jay

Upvote 0

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by jay_london
You should really try to get into soap it does wonders for personal hygene, underarm smells and making new friends. You will find you look a lot cleaner too. Try some soap today, you know it makes sense.;)

jay

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

mickeyears

Went to WDW last year in November during ABC Soap weekend. I understand that MGM was really crowded that weekend , but cannot say we saw it first hand. We avoided MGM that weekend, but everyone at WDW said it was really crowded. If you are not a ABC Soap fan, then I would suggest avoiding MGM for that weekend and do MGM on another day of you visit, if possible.

Upvote 0
M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by disneycrazy
yeah,yeah

I was referring to the ABC soaps weekend, but I'll keep your suggestion in mind;)

hey sud off, no-one talks to Jay like that,you to WDW Imagineer

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 0
I was there in sept 99, the crowds were'nt so bad, just watch when you're in line for any food buffets they tend to cut the line. One of them tried with me, can't remeber who (his characters last name is baldwin, i think he was on GH), but I told him the line forms back there. My mom was excited, she saw me talk to him. Her excite went away when I told her what I said.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom