So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
327883143_548309907251133_8762628712098766733_n.jpg

Shanghai's Zootopia looks super cool so far. It gives me a Vegas New York New York vibe but much more vibrant.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
View attachment 696693

So I have been "granted" the Unobtanium PoMVP (see image below) and have been tasked with passing that on to another member of the cast.

View attachment 696692

Not really an easy choice, and I don't think this person needs the PoMVP to hang around the competition for quite a while, so I have decided to pass it on to @spacemt354
Sorry space!
Just to clarify, this is going to take effect starting in the merge so Space's PoMVP from this round is still in play.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Happy for you Tegan, but I gotta say as someone who loves platformers that Direct left me feeling pretty damn cold. I've waited basically the entire Switch life cycle for the rumored 3D Donkey Kong game from the Odyssey team that probably doesn't exist and for the life of me I can't understand how they don't have a new Mario game in the pipeline to build up hype for the movie. Do they just hate designing platformers now?!?!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Happy for you Tegan, but I gotta say as someone who loves platformers that Direct left me feeling pretty damn cold. I've waited basically the entire Switch life cycle for the rumored 3D Donkey Kong game from the Odyssey team that probably doesn't exist and for the life of me I can't understand how they don't have a new Mario game in the pipeline to build up hype for the movie. Do they just hate designing platformers now?!?!
I feel that. And that is totally valid. But right now I’m just entirely freaking out for Prime

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
I feel that. And that is totally valid. But right now I’m just entirely freaking out for Prime
On the plus side I think Pikmin 4 looked great and might be a solid entry point for me to try the series out. The new Mickey Mouse 2D platformer was a great surprise and easily the most anticipated game for me based on my personal tastes. The biggest pop was the Game Boy stuff. As annoyed as I am about the lack of platformers, it's awesome to have all that stuff right away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom