So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

JokersWild

It's with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to @TheSorcerersApprentice and @ThemeParkPriest eliminated in 14th place and 13th place respectively. With Priest in particular you had a really memorable run and I genuinely hope there's no hard feelings. SA keep up your hard work because you truly did have some wonderful ideas if you were more emmerged in the brainstorming.

Here is the full roster of swapped teams for easy reference.

Nu-Eisner
@monkey92514
@AceAstro
@Brer Panther
@Shannoninthemagic
@Tegan pilots a chicken
@Pi on my Cake

Nu-Chapek
@Disney Dad 3000
@spacemt354
@Lizzy May Bee
@Imagineer Brandon
@OSUPhantom
@PerGron
I’m just saying the teams should have been Team Walter E. Disney vs. Team Roy O. Disney.

Or Eisner vs. Roy E. Disney. Thank you.

ThemeParkPriest

It's with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to @TheSorcerersApprentice and @ThemeParkPriest eliminated in 14th place and 13th place respectively. With Priest in particular you had a really memorable run and I genuinely hope there's no hard feelings. SA keep up your hard work because you truly did have some wonderful ideas if you were more emmerged in the brainstorming.
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say a few things at my departure from the game (that's more than Survivor contestants get!). I really enjoyed the 3 prompts with my star-loaded Team Eisner that I got to participate in; probably writing and singing Weird Al songs will be my favorite memory.

As my team knew, I got busy with ministry on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Also, I'm leaving tomorrow for a silent retreat in Tiki Country. It seemed a little cutthroat to save myself with the Diamond PoMVP this round (thereby possibly eliminating someone who would have stayed in the game) only to be nominated a 3rd consecutive time for elimination next round because I would be MIA. Or, in other words, I'm happy to see the Diamond PoMVP neutralized so that the re-configured teams can have better projects this round. No hard feelings as I'm also a bit relieved that give proper focus to ministry concerns (and Bible World) when I leave California.

Go Imagineer the best projects possible!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
So, with this round being a music centric project, I was thinking it might be fun for us to list our favorite bands/artists/albums or whatever. Sometimes it’s really fun to see what we all have in common and also not whatsoever.

I guess I’ll go first since it’s my suggestion! My list fluctuates a little bit from time to time, but the top 5 are pretty much set.

1. Taylor Swift
2. Paramore
3. BLACKPINK
4. The Bouncing Souls
5. The Devil Wears Prada
6. Fall Out Boy
7. Tonight Alive
8. Mayday Parade
9. Every Time I Die
10. August Burns Red
11. EVERGLOW
12. Rancid
13. The Acacia Strain
14. Dying Wish
15. New Found Glory

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
So, with this round being a music centric project, I was thinking it might be fun for us to list our favorite bands/artists/albums or whatever. Sometimes it’s really fun to see what we all have in common and also not whatsoever.

I guess I’ll go first since it’s my suggestion! My list fluctuates a little bit from time to time, but the top 5 are pretty much set.

1. Taylor Swift
2. Paramore
3. BLACKPINK
4. The Bouncing Souls
5. The Devil Wears Prada
6. Fall Out Boy
7. Tonight Alive
8. Mayday Parade
9. Every Time I Die
10. August Burns Red
11. EVERGLOW
12. Rancid
13. The Acacia Strain
14. Dying Wish
15. New Found Glory
Honestly, MxPx and Underoath really need to be on there too. Maybe instead of Rancid and TAS. Idk. MUSIC!!

JokersWild

Oh god that’s a loaded question. This will be ordered, but very loosely. I’ll list albums in parentheses as well.

1. Pink Floyd (Atom Heart Mother)
2. David Bowie (Hunky Dory)
3. The Beatles (probably The White Album, but maybe Revolver)
4. The Beach Boys (SMiLE)
5. Ween (Quebec)
6. Gorillas (Plastic Beach)

I can’t remember if I’ve plugged this, but in case I haven’t, absolutely check out www.1001albumsgenerator.com. It’s an amazing website that gives you a new album to listen to everyday. I’ve been doing it on and off for about six months, and it’s opened me up to some great music I wouldn’t otherwise have listened to. Just to list a few of my favorite albums from this:

.Rock Bottom - Robert Wyatt
.Dance Mania - Tito Puente
.Van Halen - Van Halen
.Drunk - Thundercat
.Zombie - Fela Kuti

And a ton of others. Please check it out if you’re interested in discovering new music. My only complaint is that I spent like a week listening to 1970s dad rock, but if you can get past the days of Bad Company and Aerosmith, you’ll eventually come across some really special albums.

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Oh god that’s a loaded question. This will be ordered, but very loosely. I’ll list albums in parentheses as well.

1. Pink Floyd (Atom Heart Mother)
2. David Bowie (Hunky Dory)
3. The Beatles (probably The White Album, but maybe Revolver)
4. The Beach Boys (SMiLE)
5. Ween (Quebec)
6. Gorillas (Plastic Beach)

I can’t remember if I’ve plugged this, but in case I haven’t, absolutely check out www.1001albumsgenerator.com. It’s an amazing website that gives you a new album to listen to everyday. I’ve been doing it on and off for about six months, and it’s opened me up to some great music I wouldn’t otherwise have listened to. Just to list a few of my favorite albums from this:

.Rock Bottom - Robert Wyatt
.Dance Mania - Tito Puente
.Van Halen - Van Halen
.Drunk - Thundercat
.Zombie - Fela Kuti

And a ton of others. Please check it out if you’re interested in discovering new music. My only complaint is that I spent like a week listening to 1970s dad rock, but if you can get past the days of Bad Company and Aerosmith, you’ll eventually come across some really special albums.
Pink Floyd are amazing and omgggg I LOVE David Bowie!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

And Rubber Soul 🥰

PerGron

1. Taylor Swift
2. Paramore
3. BLACKPINK
4. The Bouncing Souls
5. The Devil Wears Prada
6. Fall Out Boy
7. Tonight Alive
8. Mayday Parade
9. Every Time I Die
10. August Burns Red
11. EVERGLOW
12. Rancid
13. The Acacia Strain
14. Dying Wish
15. New Found Glory
Mine is mostly indie/folk with some classic rock thrown in there for good measure

1. Eagles
2. Creedence Clearwater Revival
3. Noah Kahan
4. Houndmouth
5. Jukebox the Ghost
6. Benjamin Dakota Rogers
7. The Lumineers
8. Caamp
9. The Growlers
10. Jack Stauber
11. Queen
12. Mumford & Sons
13. The Backseat Lovers
14. Birds of Bellwoods
15. Vance Joy

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Mine is mostly indie/folk with some classic rock thrown in there for good measure

1. Eagles
2. Creedence Clearwater Revival
3. Noah Kahan
4. Houndmouth
5. Jukebox the Ghost
6. Benjamin Dakota Rogers
7. The Lumineers
8. Caamp
9. The Growlers
10. Jack Stauber
11. Queen
12. Mumford & Sons
13. The Backseat Lovers
14. Birds of Bellwoods
15. Vance Joy
Queen is 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Honestly indie/folk is the perfect vibe for you. Idk it just works!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
I get the sense a lot of people on here are Panic at the Disco fans so I'm going to throw out that Pretty. Odd is one of the most under-rated albums I've ever come across. It gets so freaking buried between A Fever You Can't Sweat Out being a lot more mainstream and the band splitting in half right after it came out. It's one of the best examples I can think of a band wearing the style and structure of The Beatles on their sleeves but coming out with something that feels distinctly like their style and not just a knock-off.

Other favorites are Daft Punk (RIP :( ) The Decemberists (the kings of sprawling literary storytelling songs), Vampire Weekend (just straight up FUN, catchy music to put you in a good mood) Fleet Foxes (Helplessness Blues pretty much DEFINED my 20s) and Animal Collective (hit and miss albums but when their albums hit they hit HARD plus some really legendary solo stuff has come out of the group as well. Panda Bear's Person Pitch pretty much created an entire genre)

When I was in high school I went through the usual 60s/70s Beatles/Stones/The Who/Pink Floyd/Led Zeppelin etc. odyssey so I have all of that in my back pocket. Don't really listen to much of it anymore though as I tend to overplay stuff and this was especially true of music from this era. I tend to go in waves with what I listen. I've had some pretty major hyperfixation of stuff like Weird Al, Broadway soundtracks, and certain film scores. I'm getting to the age where it's becoming harder and harder to engage in new music I'm not familiar, but back in the day I used to love the thrill of discovering new bands and wish I could get back to that headspace. As a general rule of thumb the more storytelling and lyric work that's involved the more I'll like it, but I'm also not big on profanity and sexual themes so a lot of rap is pretty much out for me in spite of that being probably the biggest storytelling genre.

Yea, my musical tastes are an enigma :p

monkey92514

Yea, my musical tastes are an enigma :p
Spongebob Squarepants Milk GIF

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

One of my favorite bands (as seen on my list) just dropped this absolute BANGER of a track today.🔥🔥🔥

It’s relentlessly devastating!
Mind you, I don’t think anyone else here is very into metalcore but if you’re at all into heavy music I highly recommend!
If you’re not, please don’t click the video because it might ruin your day 🤣🤣

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster

One of my favorite bands (as seen on my list) just dropped this absolute BANGER of a track today.🔥🔥🔥

It’s relentlessly devastating!
Mind you, I don’t think anyone else here is very into metalcore but if you’re at all into heavy music I highly recommend!
If you’re not, please don’t click the video because it might ruin your day 🤣🤣

I love how you're both really into metalcore and are a huge Swiftie 🤣 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom