So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

PerGron

Also going to go ahead and throw out the idea of starting the actual game early since sign ups filling up this quickly is straight up unprecedented. I'm sure most of you would jump at the chance to start early but I want to make sure everyone in the cast is okay with it and it won't cause any scheduling conflicts. Playing around with moving the first project to roughly Memorial Day weekend.
Maybe do like last year with a little practice round before the game starts?

Orange Cat

Also going to go ahead and throw out the idea of starting the actual game early since sign ups filling up this quickly is straight up unprecedented. I'm sure most of you would jump at the chance to start early but I want to make sure everyone in the cast is okay with it and it won't cause any scheduling conflicts. Playing around with moving the first project to roughly Memorial Day weekend.
I’m all for it!

Mickeynerd17

You're in! The cap is set at 21 to ensure three teams of seven.

ONLY TWO SPOTS REMAINING. ALSO, STAY TUNED FOR PROJECT ZERO
tenor.gif

TheOriginalTiki

Season 19, Project Zero: The Slightly Sophisticated Shopping Showcase
1621273384839.jpeg

For the optional warm-up project, players must go solo to design a highly themed shop. The shop can be in any park. Disney, Universal, Six Flags, Holiday World, Nara Dreamland, whatever your heart desires! The top three will each receive a variant of the Power of MVP as followed.

3rd Place: Bronze PoMVP - Ensures your safety for the first two rounds of the game.

2nd Place:
Golden PoMVP - Essentially a Hidden Immunity Idol, must be played BEFORE nominations get handed in to ensure safety from being nominated. Can be used at any point before the semi-finals. (First 11 projects)

1st Place:
Diamond PoMVP - Grants you the power to switch out one or BOTH of any Project Leader's nominations from any team. Can be used at any point before semi-finals.

Oh yea, and we have tiers! @JokersWild can clarify what the themed "Rings" are but just to make it simple for right now I'll just call them tiers.

Tier One: Design a highly themed store that functions as a new "Exit through the gift shop" for an existing attraction.

Tier Two: Design a highly themed stand-alone store in any park. (+3 Bonus Points)

Tier Three: Design a launch location for a highly themed retail chain not connected to theme parks. Can still be associated with Disney, Universal etc. (+5 Bonus Points)

Grading Scale:
Creativity: /10
Realism: /10
Presentation: /10
Detail: /10

Projects due Friday, May 28th at 11:59PM Eastern

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
View attachment 558175
For the optional warm-up project, players must go solo to design a highly themed shop. The shop can be in any park. Disney, Universal, Six Flags, Holiday World, Nara Dreamland, whatever your heart desires! The top three will each receive a variant of the Power of MVP as followed.

3rd Place: Bronze PoMVP - Ensures your safety for the first two rounds of the game.

2nd Place:
Golden PoMVP - Essentially a Hidden Immunity Idol, must be played BEFORE nominations get handed in to ensure safety from being nominated. Can be used at any point before the semi-finals. (First 11 projects)

1st Place:
Diamond PoMVP - Grants you the power to switch out one or BOTH of any Project Leader's nominations from any team. Can be used at any point before semi-finals.

Oh yea, and we have tiers! @JokersWild can clarify what the themed "Rings" are but just to make it simple for right now I'll just call them tiers.

Tier One: Design a highly themed store that functions as a new "Exit through the gift shop" for an existing attraction.

Tier Two: Design a highly themed stand-alone store in any park. (+3 Bonus Points)

Tier Three: Design a launch location for a highly themed retail chain not connected to theme parks. Can still be associated with Disney, Universal etc. (+5 Bonus Points)

Grading Scale:

AND IT’S ON!!

PerGron

View attachment 558175

2nd Place:

1st Place:

Grading Scale:

I’ve never had an idea this quickly and now I have 2 weeks to realize it. Where’s this timeframe when the team can’t agree? 😂😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom