So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

spacemt354

Chili's
Hey ya'll, appreciate the enthusiasm but just want to remind everyone to keep Question of the Day type stuff to the Hype Thread just so this one doesn't get clogged up. Thanks in advance :)
Lol I remember writing something similar to this on the SA7 main thread around page 50 of.... 200+ pages. I gave in after a while.

I get the excitement but there's a discussion thread for ...well, discussion.

TwilightZone

I’m Slightly Bored So It’s Question Of The Day Time!

Question: If You Were To Make A Park That Only Uses One IP What IP Would You Use?

Heathcliff world when?
You've got the Streamyard link posted here. Did you mean the Youtube link?
Podcast starring every single imagineer starting now.

Chaos Cat

As the surviving member of Team Bailey's nominations, @b-wolf95 has been granted the first key to Walt's Vault and has decided to open it. In doing so, he has been granted the sole power to chose a PoMVP to be safe for Round Three as opposed to it going to the person elected by project leader of the winning team. B-Wolf has chosen @PerGron. Congrats! THE VAULT HAS SPOKEN!!

200.gif

Orange Cat

Hey there all you cool cats and kittens. Gather around the fire tonight at midnight Eastern/9PM Pacific for a very special LATE NIGHT recap of Project One. Link coming soon.
Do you accept bribes? Because I’ll be able to catch like an hour of it at most & I wouldn’t mind if you started with our project [hint hint] [wink wink]

TheOriginalTiki

You know, it's been a little quiet on this thread. A little too quiet. Loki, I think you need to make an appearance...

Will do, Tiki!
Loki Yes GIF

Alright folks. I tell ya what. Just to make things more interesting, THIS ROUND IS NOW A DOUBLE ELIMINATION. The bottom TWO scoring teams will each loose a member.
Loki Reaction GIF

You know what, that's still just a bit dull. It is my day after all...so let's see here. Oh yes, this will do nicely...
Come On Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

TEAM SWAP NEXT ROUND. BE READY!
Tom Hiddleston What GIF by Marvel Studios

Chaos Cat

You know, it's been a little quiet on this thread. A little too quiet. Loki, I think you need to make an appearance...

Will do, Tiki!
Loki Yes GIF

Alright folks. I tell ya what. Just to make things more interesting, THIS ROUND IS NOW A DOUBLE ELIMINATION. The bottom TWO scoring teams will each loose a member.
Loki Reaction GIF

You know what, that's still just a bit dull. It is my day after all...so let's see here. Oh yes, this will do nicely...
Come On Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

TEAM SWAP NEXT ROUND. BE READY!
Tom Hiddleston What GIF by Marvel Studios
panics.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom