So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Chaos Cat

Can we get an F in the chat for the west coast haunt fans? Only two new houses, plus getting a double whammy of overused IPs with both Walking Dead and Purge. I know Hollywood was hit hard by the pandemic, but jeez.

NateD1226

Can we get an F in the chat for the west coast haunt fans? Only two new houses, plus getting a double whammy of overused IPs with both Walking Dead and Purge. I know Hollywood was hit hard by the pandemic, but jeez.
Yeah, my excitement for the event went down. I am glad that Terror Tram is back, but the rest is just meh.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
8D992FB6-CB18-4745-A874-9C763119804F.jpeg

Painted it

spacemt354

Chili's
The more selfies posted the more I think you starred in Birds of Prey

Which...btw I saw after The Suicide Squad for the first time, surprisingly it's one of my favorites in the DCEU (I even liked it more than TSS)

My updated list!
1. Man of Steel
2. Batman v Superman
3. Birds of Prey
4. Zack Snyder's Justice League
5. The Suicide Squad
6. Wonder Woman
7. Shazam
8. Aquaman
9. Suicide Squad
10. Wonder Woman 1984

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
The more selfies posted the more I think you starred in Birds of Prey

Which...btw I saw after The Suicide Squad for the first time, surprisingly it's one of my favorites in the DCEU (I even liked it more than TSS)

My updated list!
1. Man of Steel
2. Batman v Superman
3. Birds of Prey
4. Zack Snyder's Justice League
5. The Suicide Squad
6. Wonder Woman
7. Shazam
8. Aquaman
9. Suicide Squad
10. Wonder Woman 1984
Guess I should do my list as well!

1. Birds of Prey
2. The Suicide Squad
3. Wonder Woman
4. Man of Steel
5. Suicide Squad
6. Batman v Superman
7. Wonder Woman 1984
8. Justice League (theatrical release)

I still have not seen Aquaman, Shazam, or Snyder’s Justice League. But I plan on knocking those out shortly. I’ve been on an unexpected DC kick recently. I have a random day off tomorrow so I might just have myself a little marathon!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
On a different note:
View attachment 580590

Please be good! Please be good! Don't waste this cast! Don't waste this director! This cast and director are too good for a bad movie!
My only concern is how general audiences react to it. Idk what kind of story it’s gonna be yet and the trailer didn’t provide too many clues.

I’d call this a “pivotal time for the MCU” with all the new characters being introduced but no. Not at all. Spider-man, Dr Strange/Scarlet Witch, Thor, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel all have sequels after The Eternals. We good lol.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I have yet to see The Suicide Squad or ZSJL but my DCEU ranking is:

1. Shazam (super underrated imo)
2. Birds of Prey
3. Wonder Woman
4. Aquaman
*small gap here*
5. Man of Steel
*big gap here*
6. Batman v Superman
7. Wonder Woman 1984
8. Suicide Squad
9. Justice League

Give 👏 Henry👏Cavill👏a👏good👏Superman👏movie!
Man of Steel seems to be a very polarizing film. The main reason I enjoyed it so much is that it made Superman seem vulnerable, and that made him a little bit more relatable. It’s difficult to do that when you’ve got a hero who is so ridiculously OP.

mickeyfan5534

Man of Steel seems to be a very polarizing film. The main reason I enjoyed it so much is that it made Superman seem vulnerable, and that made him a little bit more relatable. It’s difficult to do that when you’ve got a hero who is so ridiculously OP.
The beauty of Superman is that he's still remarkably human despite his phenomenal powers. He's not a Messiah, he's a hero. That's my main issue with Snyder's interpretation of the character: the deliberate Messiah narrative that was poorly hot glued onto Superman. (All of this disregarding the fact they put someone whose self-described aesthetic is grimdark in charge of Superman of all characters)

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

Goodbye, Disneyland FastPass. You were great. And free. But most importantly free.
Can we just like,…go back to just having standby lines?

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No

Goodbye, Disneyland FastPass. You were great. And free. But most importantly free.
Well, guess this means I’m renaming Chapter Three of ICABW. 🤣🤣🤣

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Decided to start that “DCEU Films Tegan Hasn’t Seen” marathon a day early, beginning with Aquaman…..

I’m an hour in. At least it looks amazing. I’m less than satisfied by the actual story thus far.
It starts fine, but then we get like eight seconds of him as a kid in the aquarium and then bam! Straight to adult, bulletproof, stabproof, folk hero. The entire Manta plot has been totally useless thus far. This movie easily could have just been the “struggle for control of Atlantis” story and featured significantly more backstory of Arther as a kid. Would have liked to have seen more of him growing up struggling with his abilities.

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Decided to start that “DCEU Films Tegan Hasn’t Seen” marathon a day early, beginning with Aquaman…..

I’m an hour in. At least it looks amazing. I’m less than satisfied by the actual story thus far.
It starts fine, but then we get like eight seconds of him as a kid in the aquarium and then bam! Straight to adult, bulletproof, stabproof, folk hero. The entire Manta plot has been totally useless thus far. This movie easily could have just been the “struggle for control of Atlantis” story and featured significantly more backstory of Arther as a kid. Would have liked to have seen more of him growing up struggling with his abilities.
Okay. This REALLY turned around for me in the second half. I’m really enjoying it now.

NateD1226

Can we just like,…go back to just having standby lines?
Or Standby and classic FastPass, which is by far the best in my book.
I would be fine with both. This new process is just going to congest the park some more.

I have the same feelings as you!

Okay. This REALLY turned around for me in the second half. I’m really enjoying it now.
Nevermind. I just ended up disliking the movie a ton LMAO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom