So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

DashHaber

Wow Loki was good! Way better imo than both the WandaVision and Falcon first episode

Had Catch me of you can vibes, and great cinematography!
It might be a bit early to say it's better than WandaVision, but this was a great first episode. It probably helps that this show does have a premise that is easy to set up and present, whereas WandaVision was more of a mystery to unravel.

spacemt354

Chili's
You shut your mouth. It was an amazing, loving tribute to the early days of television and filled with great jokes while also setting up the mystery box of the series.
I will not accept WandaVision slander.
Gesh chill out. I said this was the best first episode of the 3 shows imo (as in...in my opinion)

I didn't say it was a better show overall, how can one determine that off of one episode? Just comparing the 3 pilots and how much it got me interested.

JokersWild

Original Poster
I know this movie lies ENTIRELY out of the fandoms of most people on here, but I just need to share my hype for it. It looks like it's got some MAJOR Social Network/I-Tonya upside. Love these kinds of insanely personal bio-pics.

Oh my god I’m super fascinated by Christian fundamentalism and televangelists, and this looks amazing. Tammy Faye is like the one genuinely good person to come out of the televangelist scene and it’s great to that she’s getting some more recognition. Seriously can’t wait.

mickeyfan5534

Gesh chill out. I said this was the best first episode of the 3 shows imo (as in...in my opinion)

I didn't say it was a better show overall, how can one determine that off of one episode? Just comparing the 3 pilots and how much it got me interested.
That's your opinion. You're entitled to it. I just think personally that today's Loki was set up and (admittedly very good) world-building while WandaVision episode 1 did really well at presenting the puzzle box and leaving it there while embracing its aesthetic. It's a matter of preference.

spacemt354

Chili's
That's your opinion. You're entitled to it. I just think personally that today's Loki was set up and (admittedly very good) world-building while WandaVision episode 1 did really well at presenting the puzzle box and leaving it there while embracing its aesthetic. It's a matter of preference.
It is which is why there is no reason to jump at me and quote me out of context as if I said it was better than the whole show when I'm just sharing my opinion on the first episode

mickeyfan5534

Oh my god I’m super fascinated by Christian fundamentalism and televangelists, and this looks amazing. Tammy Faye is like the one genuinely good person to come out of the televangelist scene and it’s great to that she’s getting some more recognition. Seriously can’t wait.
Agreed on this. That said, when I get too deep into that rabbit hole I get super depressed.

Orange Cat

I already said this but once again would anybody be interested in playing some Jackbox? I impulse bought Party Pack 3 which is generally considered to be one of the best ones, & while I’m sure anybody who’s interested already knows this but as long as the host of the game has it you can just play in browser at “Jackbox.TV”. If we’re able to get a group i can set up a PM where we can schedule things out & figure out which game(s) we wanna do. Just thought I’d reach out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom