So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

DashHaber

I'm looking forward to the giant chicken sandwich to be honest:
780w-463h-060321_Avengers-Campus-Food-02-1.jpg
Honestly, the Pym Test Kitchen definitely seems like a particular high-light of the Avengers Campus to me. Taking some good inspiration for such oddball adjustments to familiar food.

DashHaber

Yeah I cannot wait to try that. Seems like it’d be kinda difficult to eat, but I’m up for the challenge!

The meatballs also look interesting. To be honest I’d be down to eat literally anything from Test Kitchen. 🤣
Found the menus! They've got menus for breakfast and lunch/dinner!

TwilightZone

Honestly this is such a waste of a land watching these videos. Spiderman could've replaced buzz easy. Pym test into one of tomorrowland's restaurants or the vacant carousel theater/magic eye theater (with Doctor Strange also taking over one of the two). Coaster could've went into star tours. And the less said about my beloved twilight zone becoming mission breakout the better.

A tomorrowland marvel mini area would've just been better and less of a disappointment.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Honestly this is such a waste of a land watching these videos. Spiderman could've replaced buzz easy. Pym test into one of tomorrowland's restaurants or the vacant carousel theater/magic eye theater (with Doctor Strange also taking over one of the two). Coaster could've went into star tours. And the less said about my beloved twilight zone becoming mission breakout the better.

A tomorrowland marvel mini area would've just been better and less of a disappointment.
Yes, but I don’t want to IP-ify Tomorrowland any more than is necessary. 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom