So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Tiermaker is addicting

1620617277621.png

1620617737326.png

1620617989071.png

(Some of these depend greatly on the specific restaurant you visit. A good Steak and Shake is S Tier, a bad IHOP is D tier. But these are my general rankings based on what I usually get there)

JokersWild

Original Poster
Tiermaker is addicting

View attachment 556054

View attachment 556056

View attachment 556057
(Some of these depend greatly on the specific restaurant you visit. A good Steak and Shake is S Tier, a bad IHOP is D tier. But these are my general rankings based on what I usually get there)
I’ll never understand Shake Shack. Their burgers are way too small for the price. Five Guys is miles better.

Also Jersey Mikes is my favorite sandwich chain and you should definitely go if you see one. They have one at MCO ;).

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I’ll never understand Shake Shack. Their burgers are way too small for the price. Five Guys is miles better.

Also Jersey Mikes is my favorite sandwich chain and you should definitely go if you see one. They have one at MCO ;).
I've only had Shake Shack like twice and it was phenomenal each time. But definitely pricey. Both in monetary cost and in the price I had to pay in the restroom later.

Jersey Mikes actually had a shop right next to my old job, but their subs were literally twice as expensive as Publix subs. And I can't imagine them being twice as good lol

The fact that Bee Movie isn’t in B is infuriating
I'm ashamed lol

tcool123

my-image (2).png

MY LOCAL SWENSONS SHUT DOWN TWO WEEKS AGO AND I AM DEVASTATED THAT ILL PROBABLY NEVER HAVE THEIR FOOD AGAIN

Also a lot of burger places are hurt by the fact I don't eat beef soooooo yea 😅

Will eventuall get to Firehouse Subs, Del Taco, White Castle, Waffle House and Jimmy Johns as they all have locations near me! (Although not sure what I'll have at some of these places 💀 )

JokersWild

Original Poster
Pixar Rankings.png

So, You Want to be an Imagineer Historical Retrospective - Season 12

Season 12 - Heart of Darkness
Hosted by @MANEATINGWREATH and @TrevorA
(Winter 2014)

1. @TheOriginalTiki
2. Monkey4057 (@monkey92514)
3. @InfiniteRightEar97
4. @Snoopy
5. Adv.BlueDude (@JokersWild)
6. @Brer Panther
7. @Twilight_Roxas
8. @comics101
9. Yensid (@Darth_Disney)
10. kermitdefrog (@ScorpionX)
11. @DisneyManOne
12. PixieDust
What was supposed to be a sequel to Clash of the All-Stars quickly turned into probably the worst season of the game once it became apparent that the All-Stars weren't coming. Season 12 was right around the time that Visions Fantastic was shutting down so the community at the time was incredibly small. With such a small community and, by extension, player base, @TheOriginalTiki once again donned his contestant's cloak and top hat, and got to work, again playing a hard strategic game.

The actual game was less than unexciting. Most of the cast dropped off, leaving us with a core group of around five somewhat active players. As the game fizzled, @TheOriginalTiki worked in the shadows with @InfiniteRightEar97 to push them both to finals. This plan reached its head with the introduction of The Blue Wedding.

Long story short, @TheOriginalTiki targeted @JokersWild, putting them up for elimination and subsequently putting them in a position where they had to either vote for themselves or vote for the singular other person who was actively and consistently playing the game. It was a bad situation, but we've all grown and SYWTBAI hasn't really had strategy like this again. Also, I got @TheOriginalTiki back during The Sole Imagineer two years later so joke's on him. Fun fact - The Blue Wedding is also why I adopted a new name when I moved over to WDWMagic. This has become far too editorialized, but we're here now.

In the end, Tiki beat out some stiff competition to win the season.

After Season 12 the game would go on hiatus, and by the summer of 2014 the VisionsFantastic community would almost completely emigrate over to WDWMagic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom