7. @ScorpionX
8. @Snoopy
9. CoastaFreak
10. Thrill
11. Brerkitten (@Brer Panther)
12. @DisneyManOne
13. Fantasmic!
14. StarWarsGeek
Season 11 was the lowest of low-key. I can't think of a single point of controversy, or anything interesting really, to come out of this season. Season 11 is actually the season that started the youtube channel. Tiki wanted to start doing live results shows rather than written results, so the youtube channel was born with Inside Baseball as its first video.

Season 11 was originally supposed to be entirely video game-themed, but that changed pretty quickly after people complained that it would be too much research. Thus, the season adopted an unofficial title "Where No Mind Has Gone Before" and took on a bit of a sci-fi theme while retaining a few of the video game projects. Teams were once again split into three teams - Team Asimov, Team Bradbury, and Team Orwell. A lot of really amazing projects came out of this, namely Daft Punk Space Mountain, The Brave Engineer, and Mickey's Circus, both of which can be read below.

After years of being done in by strange IPs, @MANEATINGWREATH finally beat the odds and won the season.

Last edited:

tcool123

I don't think I've ever met a person who didn't have Cars 2 in the last or second to last spot lol. Curious, why is the The Incredibles near the bottom of your list?
Cars 2 was one my last ones and then I rewatched and was like it really isn’t THAT bad. For me the Incredibles just feels more like a superhero film and superhero films tend to not be my favorites as I find myself getting bored with them quickly 😅

Odds are I need to rewatch the two as those two movies alongside Monsters Inc and University are the only ones I’ve seen once 😅

JokersWild

Original Poster
Ooh, if we're sharing Pixar rankings I just finished watching them a few months ago:
  1. Coco
  2. Up
  3. Inside Out
  4. Ratatouille
  5. Toy Story 3
  6. Toy Story 2
  7. Monsters Inc.
  8. Soul
  9. A Bug’s Life
  10. Toy Story
  11. WALL-E
  12. The Incredibles
  13. Monsters University
  14. Toy Story 4
  15. Finding Nemo
  16. Incredibles 2
  17. Finding Dory
  18. Brave
  19. Cars
  20. Onward
  21. Cars 3
  22. Cars 2
  23. The Good Dinosaur

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom