So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 18 HYPE THREAD!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
QotD: What's something you're doing in your offtime right now? We can't Imagineer 24/7 after all so tell me something else you've been doing.
1590425805850.png

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
QotD: What's something you're doing in your offtime right now? We can't Imagineer 24/7 after all so tell me something else you've been doing.
I've started writing a script for a youtube video about how bad opening day DCA was. A lot of cleaning and house work. ANIMAL CROSSING. I've been helping my younger cousin with his distance learning school. I've spent a lot of time telling myself I'm gonna do an at home work out. Started a regular devotional and have been doing weekly meetings over Zoom with the students in the youth group I work at. Plus, managing the YouTube channel for the Youth.

I started doing a Meme a Day project to encourage myself to create something daily. It's dumb, but it pushes me a bit.

5 20.png
5 21.png
5 22.png
5 23.png
5 24.png
5 25.png

Beyond that: Arrested Development, Office, Parks and Rec, Superstore, Brooklyn 99, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Gravity Falls, Rick & Morty, Over the Garden Wall, Schitt's Creek, Umbrella Academy, Daria, Series of Unfortunate Events, Community, Locke & Key, 30 Rock, Kim's Convenience, Imposters, No Tomorrow, Galavant, Great News, Good Place, Warehouse 13, A bunch of Game Grumps, Rubberninja streams, SuperMega, GTLive, Scott the Woz, Red Letter Media and starting the Magnus Archives.

So, yeah. I'm handling things pretty well.

tumblr_n5m8ndG4XP1qaedvuo6_250.gif

tcool123

- Playing Fire Emblem Three Houses, and I’m almost done with Golden Deer route 🥳
- Every Friday at 8PM EST I tune into VH1 for Drag Race. Thank god Celebrity Drag Race is over though, 8 PM to 1130 PM is a lot 😥
- Watching films and shows on Hulu, Disney+ and Netflix. Just wrapped up The Great on Hulu really quirky but a fun look onto Russian History
- Dating Apps are fun to talk to people but like not like I can meet anyone now so 🙃
- TikTok I got dragged into it and now I’m obsessed
- Listening and dancing to music as if I was in the club still
- And shopping I’m pretty I single handily kept Hollister open at this point 😅

mickeyfan5534

- Every Friday at 8PM EST I tune into VH1 for Drag Race. Thank god Celebrity Drag Race is over though, 8 PM to 1130 PM is a lot 😥
Team Crystal!
EDIT: Or Team Jaida. I'm not picky but this is legit one of the greatest trios of finalists ever and I'd be pleased with any of them winning.
- TikTok I got dragged into it and now I’m obsessed
I downloaded it as a joke and now I'm addicted.

Last edited:

tcool123

Team Crystal!
EDIT: Or Team Jaida. I'm not picky but this is legit one of the greatest trios of finalists ever and I'd be pleased with any of them winning.
Ima say it. This is one of the best seasons of drag race overall. Everyone of the girls could have made it to the finale if it was any season from 7 to 11.

Im Team Jan but that isn’t an option sooooo Team Jaida.

I downloaded it as a joke and now I'm addicted.
I downloaded it to support my friends, then Nicki Doll and Jan. Not I just use it sm its amazing. And im so glad my for you page doesnt show me dance videos cause I’m sorry im not here for that 😅

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I've spent over 200 fish bait trying to catch the Mahi Mahi and Trevally in Animal Crossing this month. Last 2 fish I need that are available. In this time I have caught 3 coalecanths, 8 Oarfish, and what feels like a billion Sea Bass/Olive Flounders. STILL no luck getting these two fish that supposedly aren't even rare!!

PerGron

Anyone else familiar with wikis like these? I swear, they are a treasure trove of "so bad, it's good". If I may offer an example, click this link. Wait till you see what they have in mind for World Showcase...

I don’t know about any of you, but I think all of this would go over really well and be great fits. Especially the super relevant “Jonas Brothers go to Italy” movie? Ride? Show? Cages in the Italy enclosure keeping the Jonas Brothers locked up for meet and greets for all eternity?

PerGron

QotD:

That zookeeper lingo coming out?

If you’d consider what Joe Exotic does as zookeeping I suppose. I’d never let my animals meet and greet with the public. We have some peacocks that used to be free-range and some idiots went around pulling their feathers then got a face full of peacock claws.

The beautiful thing about peacocks is they have super Sharp spurs on the back of their legs that can easily rip a gash in you. Always a good time

mickeyfan5534

Niche interests time!

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Disney Dad 3000

Real question of the day
Fitting into the Universal Epic Universe (*groan* I hate that name so much) theme of this week, how would you further expand the park as it is built out?
As a fan of the classic monsters, that is one land i wish they would essentially double it in size to have 5-6 attractions. So much room for material and creativity.

PerGron

Real question of the day
Fitting into the Universal Epic Universe (*groan* I hate that name so much) theme of this week, how would you further expand the park as it is built out?
I think Nintendo needs to be expanded beyond Mario. Mario is great and all, but out of all the properties they have, I hate that it always gets all the attention. I think Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pokémon, Starfox, Animal Crossing, and Fire Emblem especially all deserve some love

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom