So.. Um.. Hello :)

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Thought I'd stop by and say hi since I've been gone so very very long. It took a bunch of strange people :animwink::goodnevil running into me at Magic Kingdom to make me realize I should stop by more often.:brick:

Lhriangel

Original Poster
:wave:

Nice to see you back.

Thought I would start my own thread instead of hijacking someone else's

I just wish I had the CD of photos I needed. I have some AMAZING shots from all the parks from when I was putting together a photo album for my grandmother who had never been.

Her only complaint: I was in too few of them LOL

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Do I know you?.... You changed your user name? :p

Hi, BTW :wave:

I dunno... I called you back a few months ago... and never heard back from you. :(:shrug:

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Do I know you?.... You changed your user name? :p

Hi, BTW :wave:

I dunno... I called you back a few months ago... and never heard back from you. :(:shrug:
Um.. Hmm.. You called me? I didn't call back.. you SURE? I'm usually good at that..

Darn cell phone.. I KNEW it had been acting up.... That and work has kept me INSANE.

Nicole220

May have been before your time. I'm a former Californian as well... I miss the west coast. Hoping to move back and work at DL soon, at least until I get a job in the area I want...
Oooo, another west coaster!

I might work at DL once I turn 18... maybe I'll see you there! :wave:

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Oooo, another west coaster!

I might work at DL once I turn 18... maybe I'll see you there! :wave:

Not many of us around...

I'm not sure. I'm hoping to get a comm job or an entry level advertising job somewhere. I want to go to Grad school and get my masters and the program I really want is at Cal State Fullerton... which means I would *hopefully* get a place in Long Beach since I want to live there ... I need to always remain close to water.

Lhriangel

Original Poster
4 months later :rolleyes::lol: :p I was out on the balcony. lol

Why do you wanna move back to Cali?
You'll just be closer to your mom :lookaroun:lol:

NO RAIN that would make me rather happy.

And um... I would like to be near Grandma and Dad.

And I miss my park... I love my Disneyland.
Was distracted and forgot to finish this lol.

Also.. Cali is home. Florida has always been meant to be temporary for me... however I stayed longer then I thought. Career wise it just seems smarter to go back to the West Coast, get my masters and work in a more creative position, hopefully eventually for disney. I've long since decided I really want to be on the creative side of the business.

The Mom

Premium Member
I didn't recognize you, at first! Hi Sweetie!

(And I agree about the rain; I was awoken by thunder and lightning, and the sound of torrential rain. Again.)

Lhriangel

Original Poster
As I said.. it took a group of people hanging out on Main Street for a good portion of the night to make me come back :p

Oh well. Mom when are you visiting again.. :(?

Um.. yes.. Yes you know me Vince *looks hurt*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom