So, the new castle?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I’ve seen plenty of photos showing the new color scheme, but I’m curious as to how it looks in person. Those of you lucky enough to have returned already, what say you?!

PurpleMan

In the Parks
No
Not a fan, despite that I DO like pink in general.
We all know this version of the castle is so much better! ;)
pcc593232LARGE.jpg

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I’m really glad to hear the people who have seen it in person saying they like it. I can’t wait to get there to check it out myself!

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I really don't want the castle ever messed with and am not a huge fan of it from the pics I've seen but does everybody like it better than the Cinderellabration version?

NelleBelle

I don't mind the the rose gold and grey and gold accents on the turrets. But the blue they repainted is SO BLUE! It seems to clash up against the rose gold, at least in the pictures I've seen. Its like a version of Aurora's dress come to Cinderella's castle, "make it pink, no blue...!" :jawdrop: Make up your mind! Hoping that blue will fade some 😎

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
The blue and gold look absolutely stunning and I'm a huge fan of those parts in particular. I thought the pink looked really lovely from Main Street, but when we caught a glimpse of the castle from Thunder Mountain it looked SO much more pink and I was less fond of it from that angle. It definitely is going to take some getting used to, but overall I liked it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom