So I saw this video and immediately thought it should be done at Disney..

PUSH

Neat idea, and it could open up some fun hidden Mickey ideas, but I wonder how long it takes to wear off, especially with the heavy foot traffic of Disney. Plus, I wouldn't want to compromise the theming of the parks. DTD would be the best place for it if it doesn't wear off easily. If it's a thing that needs to be replaced daily, it wouldn't be worth it. But a very cool idea for random city sidewalks!

DManRightHere

Original Poster
Neat idea, and it could open up some fun hidden Mickey ideas, but I wonder how long it takes to wear off, especially with the heavy foot traffic of Disney. Plus, I wouldn't want to compromise the theming of the parks. DTD would be the best place for it if it doesn't wear off easily. If it's a thing that needs to be replaced daily, it wouldn't be worth it. But a very cool idea for random city sidewalks!

They could have artists making the artwork here and there. It doesn't have to be permanent! Nothing major for the art, just something subtle, I kinda thought that's how Disney made their magic with those unexpected surprises that make you think "that's cool!".

Kit83

Love the idea, it makes me worry about what a graffiti artist would and could do in the parks ! No one would know what they had done until it rained.

raven

Used to do this with shaving cream. Made a crime scene body outline on someone's driveway as a joke and it still appears when it rains, even after a year from when I put it there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom